Wemberlee!

We were awful and still had to gift you goals. Blackpool are going to wipe the floor with you

Horrible dirty little club, having a siren for taking corners? have a word with yourselves

I genuinely can not comprehend what someone must be going through to see their team reach Wembley and the first thought being to go on to their opponents message board to gloat.

I know there's a pandemic going on and that, but do you not have loved ones or mates?
Were in the pub ! Celebrating !
We were awful and still had to gift you goals. Blackpool are going to wipe the floor with you

Horrible dirty little club, having a siren for taking corners? have a word with yourselves
Thank

Comeon were on the rise ! Were in dreamland ! X
I'm assuming your 30st bald man who masterbates a lot, living in your mothers spare room
The last thing I normal fan would do after securing a trip to a play off final would be go on a rival message board and try to take the piss. Particularly as the pubs are open

We are famous pub team and were going to Wemberlee!

" we have put 4 against these before"

Well Lee not 2 f***ing day!

Get your keeper to pretend to be injured and you will have a chance.

FYI, don't take the p!as too much as there will be a couple of mackems against you in the final and one is still out player

We are famous pub team and were going to Wemberlee!

" we have put 4 against these before"

Well Lee not 2 f***ing day!
Well we have put 4 past you before and we should have done in the first half alone. It was men against boys first half and we should have scored at least one second half. You are an embarassing midget of a football club to be honest and we'll wave as we go past you as i we revive but respect to the people who got you there. I hope you do well with your loans again next year and i hope Embleton puts you to shame in a fortnight after this post

Back