Wemberlee!

Hi Guys !
Lets put this All into perspective ,a motorbiker died on the north circular yesterday !
I look forward to playing the mighty Sunderland again at least twice next season at a full Sincil Bank and SOL!
Remember your underachieving in terms of budget and stature and where not.

Bw to ALL on here ,enjoy the sun ,the summer and covid restrictions lifting!

Nick

For the record yesterday ,we had a tyre blowout thanks to a pothole! The above accident led to me getting there at 3.59pm and my friends didnt even get in the ground!

Uti

Hi Guys !
Lets put this All into perspective ,a motorbiker died on the north circular yesterday !
I look forward to playing the mighty Sunderland again at least twice next season at a full Sincil Bank and SOL!

Nick

For the record yesterday ,we had a tyre blowout thanks to a pothole! The above accident led to me getting there at 3.59pm and my friends didnt even get in the ground!

Uti

guys 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Hi Guys !

Nick

Uti
Guys??

Hi Guys !

Nick

Uti
You hide your bitterness well mate.

Hi Guys !

Nick

Uti

Glad you had a shit time.

Aw shite.

I was hoping they would get promoted and we wouldn't have to play them next season. Blackpool are a better day out, and better crack.
From a day out point of view in my opinion, Lincoln knocks spots off Blackpool. Depends what you are looking for I suppose. If you want greasy fast food, crap lager and kareoke then I suppose Blackpool wins.

Not bitter at All .You lot need to be more humble and you might start succeeding again.

Ok girls then!
Humble? You think being humble is more likely to make us more successful? Nothing to do with KLD giving LJ the right budget and right scouting assistance to make the right signings for the right price? Nothing to do with LJ having an effective strategy and formation that scores goals and wins games?

Not bitter at All .You lot need to be more humble and you might start succeeding again.

Ok girls then!
We need to be more humble??? Comes on another team forum giving it the biggun 🙄

Anyway glad you got there in time to see your team lose, painful isn't it. At least you've got half term to get over it.

Back