Well done Martin Bain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get the hatred of the bloke tbh. He was handed an absolute car crash of a football club. If he had been brought in when Quinn fucked off we might not be in such a mess. Jobs for the lads academy people moaned about, he sorted. Stream lined it. Bracewell the tramp, daily threads on him, from what I was told he was in his cross hairs early doors, gone. Being f***ing useless in the transfer market, he's addressing this imo. 44m in for 2 players. His biggest mistake was his backing of Moyes. Despite him having the job of making people redundant, he's actually well liked within the club.

Tbf, if your boss says back someone, then it's yr job to do it. He has a role that needs to be measured in 3 yrs plus imho

Interesting. It baffles me that people think he's had a largely positive effect since he came in. How can you say he's destroying the jobs for the boys mindset at the club when he consults with the likes of Walter bloody Smith for a start?
The Rangers connections worry me. We shouldnt be going anywhere near there for expertise.

The altidore deal was way before bain joined and was done by congerton.
He should have had moyes peddled by november. Unforgivable.
What was the shite with walter smith? Ye gods what a circus.
The macinnes debacle....how did he allow that to happen.
Frankly he makes byrne look like daniel levy

:lol: :lol:

2 weeks to go to our championship crusade.....and still a depleted squad... plus no obvious sign of improvement in the communication between the Club and the Supporters.......1 out of 10 for the axe-man as far i'm concerned..

I know what's going on.

We've been wasting money for years and he's putting a stop to it. Club will be well ran in the next few years, debt reduced and back in the premier league
Its easier not to waste money if you arent spending any!!

Loan fees and cheap shite is still wasting money just on a smaller scale.

Bain just can't win over some fans, myself I don't mind the man. He's been put in this position for a reason, to cost-cut things. Very diligently as well, so far, he's doing a good job at doing so. Ensuring that net spend is down a load.

Bain just can't win over some fans, myself I don't mind the man. He's been put in this position for a reason, to cost-cut things. Very diligently as well, so far, he's doing a good job at doing so. Ensuring that net spend is down a load.

Relegation overseen by him, together with his good fortune to be around as Pickford established himself, has ensured that.

2 weeks to go to our championship crusade.....and still a depleted squad... plus no obvious sign of improvement in the communication between the Club and the Supporters.......1 out of 10 for the axe-man as far i'm concerned..
At least we got shot of rotten eggs like Pickford and Defoe tho

OK, take the Vito sale as an example of Bain's stupidity:

No club sells their one and only keeper two weeks before the season starts without a replacement signing at least at an advanced stage. Imagine negotiating for a keeper now that we don't actually have one. How much tougher is that now that we are desperate?

Vito should have been told to wait on signing for Reading until we had our own deal fixed up. It's what EVERY OTHER club in the country would do. Pathetic.

OK, take the Vito sale as an example of Bain's stupidity:

No club sells their one and only keeper two weeks before the season starts without a replacement signing at least at an advanced stage. Imagine negotiating for a keeper now that we don't actually have one. How much tougher is that now that we are desperate?

Vito should have been told to wait on signing for Reading until we had our own deal fixed up. It's what EVERY OTHER club in the country would do. Pathetic.
I agree Peter,I assume that's your name as it can't be Michael in this crazy universe known as the Smb mother fucker. Anyhoo #BAINZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back