Well done Martin Bain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has had/done a lot of things we dont agree with as a majority but the positives' that stand out are

Defoe for Altidore (was this him? cant recall if im honest)
Recruiting Grayson
Mcgeady/Vaughan Transfers
Pickford sale

He has had/done a lot of things we dont agree with as a majority but the positives' that stand out are

Defoe for Altidore (was this him? cant recall if im honest)
Recruiting Grayson
Mcgeady/Vaughan Transfers
Pickford sale
The altidore deal was way before bain joined and was done by congerton.
He should have had moyes peddled by november. Unforgivable.
What was the shite with walter smith? Ye gods what a circus.
The macinnes debacle....how did he allow that to happen.
Frankly he makes byrne look like daniel levy

The altidore deal was way before bain joined and was done by congerton.
He should have had moyes peddled by november. Unforgivable.
What was the shite with walter smith? Ye gods what a circus.
The macinnes debacle....how did he allow that to happen.
Frankly he makes byrne look like daniel levy

yes, i listed the positives I could think of

Overseen a relegation, let Moyes sign 13 players not one of whom made a positive difference to the team, should have sacked him months ago. Stopped hosting concerts that brought thousands into the city. Laid off Rob Mason and other employees whilst the squad was on a jolly to New York. His Rangers connections should raise alarm bells.
Bain has lowered standards by people seeing being in the Championship as stability he hasnt succeeded at anything yet. Funny how we never heard anything from him after Christmas when things got worse on the pitch.

Last edited:
Overseen a relegation, let Moyes sign 13 players not one of whom made a positive difference to the team, should have sacked him months ago. Stopped hosting concerts that brought thousands into the city. Laid off Rob Mason and other employees whilst the squad was on a jolly to New York. His Rangers connections should raise alarm bells.
Bain has lowered standards by people seeing being in the Championship as stability he hasnt succeeded at anything yet. Funny how we never heard anything from him after Christmas when things got worse on the pitch.
Load of nonsense

This is a wind up right? Don't allow the fact we've signed a couple of championship level players cloud the real issue that Bain's judgement is one of the primary reasons we're shopping in that market in the first place.
Bain is clearing the jobs for the boys clan out and saving us money we've wasted. No idea why people who haven't an idea what he's doing slag him off. Genuinely baffles me

Bargains. Not saw a thread giving this man some praise since he is the whipping boy even tho no one has a clue what he does to judge him negatively on. He's doing class behind the scenes. The club is on the up!!! We are going up 100%. Haway!!

Btw Vaughan looks like Bain
How do you know he is doing class behind the scenes if nobody knows what he does??

Load of nonsense
Why? I am basing my opinion solely on what i have seen happen to the club since he has arrived. Youve just alluded to things going on behind the scenes what makes you informed?
Relegation is a fact. On the basis of what is going on on and off the pitch he has been a disaster so far.

Bain is clearing the jobs for the boys clan out and saving us money we've wasted. No idea why people who haven't an idea what he's doing slag him off. Genuinely baffles me
Interesting. It baffles me that people think he's had a largely positive effect since he came in. How can you say he's destroying the jobs for the boys mindset at the club when he consults with the likes of Walter bloody Smith for a start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back