Welcome to Greece...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning and there was a message on my phone from Virgin Media saying 'Welcome to GREECE', followed by a load of blurb about charges in the EU etc.

With all the carry on about Brexit and the doom-laden warnings about the possible effects on the economy, do Virgin know something we don't? :eek::lol:

Funniest one I got was when we were on a Portsmouth - St. Malo ferry. We were just passing Jersey when I got "O2 welcomes you to Iceland!" I thought I'd have to go to the bridge to tell the skipper he was going the wrong way. Got the same text on the way back too:lol:

Woke up this morning and there was a message on my phone from Virgin Media saying 'Welcome to GREECE', followed by a load of blurb about charges in the EU etc.

With all the carry on about Brexit and the doom-laden warnings about the possible effects on the economy, do Virgin know something we don't? :eek::lol:
Stavros has cloned your phone.

Speak to Virgin, it's highly probable that your phone/number has been duplicated and 'your' bill is going up as we type and this ....
Wish I f@@king was.

Not-so-sunny Sunderland is my current location.
... won't count as evidence when you dispute it.

Speak to Virgin, it's highly probable that your phone/number has been duplicated and 'your' bill is going up as we type and this ....
Already done it - they reckon there's only one SIM card active and that's mine. No data usage showing or anything (I barely use it anyway - always on WiFi)
... won't count as evidence when you dispute it.
Phone call will be on record now so it shouldn't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back