Welcome to Greece...

Woke up this morning and there was a message on my phone from Virgin Media saying 'Welcome to GREECE', followed by a load of blurb about charges in the EU etc.

With all the carry on about Brexit and the doom-laden warnings about the possible effects on the economy, do Virgin know something we don't? :eek::lol:

Funniest one I got was when we were on a Portsmouth - St. Malo ferry. We were just passing Jersey when I got "O2 welcomes you to Iceland!" I thought I'd have to go to the bridge to tell the skipper he was going the wrong way. Got the same text on the way back too:lol:

Woke up this morning and there was a message on my phone from Virgin Media saying 'Welcome to GREECE', followed by a load of blurb about charges in the EU etc.

With all the carry on about Brexit and the doom-laden warnings about the possible effects on the economy, do Virgin know something we don't? :eek::lol:
Stavros has cloned your phone.

Speak to Virgin, it's highly probable that your phone/number has been duplicated and 'your' bill is going up as we type and this ....
Wish I f@@king was.

Not-so-sunny Sunderland is my current location.
... won't count as evidence when you dispute it.

Speak to Virgin, it's highly probable that your phone/number has been duplicated and 'your' bill is going up as we type and this ....
Already done it - they reckon there's only one SIM card active and that's mine. No data usage showing or anything (I barely use it anyway - always on WiFi)
... won't count as evidence when you dispute it.
Phone call will be on record now so it shouldn't be an issue.

Back