Weird day

So my wife slipped off the bottom of the stairs and couldn’t move, we waited 3 hours for an ambulance with a suspected broken hip.

Once my wife was taken to hospital she was told there was a 5 hour wait on AE.

In the mean time I received a call from my sister saying my dad has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Thankfully he is ok.

To top it of my daughter who is 8 and half months pregnant was taken into hospital today with pre-eclampsia, and she is being induced tomorrow.
That’s your 3 bits of bad luck. Buy a lottery ticket sharpish.
Hope all turns out well

Quick update, my wife is ok just very sore.

They discharged my dad, he is as well as anyone can be with latter stages of Alzheimer’s.

Finally my daughter, the hospital has decided to induce her this morning. With a little luck I will be a grandad any time soon.

Just like to thank everyone on hear for the well wishes.

So my wife slipped off the bottom of the stairs and couldn’t move, we waited 3 hours for an ambulance with a suspected broken hip.

Once my wife was taken to hospital she was told there was a 5 hour wait on AE.

In the mean time I received a call from my sister saying my dad has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Thankfully he is ok.

To top it of my daughter who is 8 and half months pregnant was taken into hospital today with pre-eclampsia, and she is being induced tomorrow.
Have you got next weeks lottery numbers?

Seriously hope all goes well and you’ll have a beautiful new grandchild today.

Last edited:

They discharged my dad, he is as well as anyone can be with latter stages of Alzheimer’s.

Finally my daughter, the hospital has decided to induce her this morning. With a little luck I will be a grandad any time soon.

Could be from a really shot day to one of your best ever! Hope everything goes well for all.

hope things go ok mate.

My Mrs went through that. And my daughter is a nobhead. :)

Pleased for you about that update.🤞for the way ahead.

Back