Weird day

Gingga

Striker
So my wife slipped off the bottom of the stairs and couldn’t move, we waited 3 hours for an ambulance with a suspected broken hip.

Once my wife was taken to hospital she was told there was a 5 hour wait on AE.

In the mean time I received a call from my sister saying my dad has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Thankfully he is ok.

To top it of my daughter who is 8 and half months pregnant was taken into hospital today with pre-eclampsia, and she is being induced tomorrow.

So my wife slipped off the bottom of the stairs and couldn’t move, we waited 3 hours for an ambulance with a suspected broken hip.

In the mean time I received a call from my sister saying my dad has been taken into hospital with a suspected stroke. Thankfully he is ok.

To top it of my daughter who is 8 and half months pregnant was taken into hospital today with pre-eclampsia, and she is being induced tomorrow.
Hope everything works out marra, it's crazy when all these things happen at once. Is your wife okay?

Wow. Bad day. Hope everyone recovers. Also it would be a bonus if they attended the same hospital

Crikey mate. Fingers crossed for you.

Jeez mate that must have been really stressful, I hope everyone is ok.

Good luck mate!

Looking for positives though, you can visit all 3 at once and save a bit of time. ;)

My mum would say bad luck comes in threes so you should be done with it for a while, hope everyone is okay.

I do hope, by the time you read these comments, things have started to move and improve on all fronts. Put your worrying thought to one side and focus on what practical things are important to you at this time. It’s surprising how much more settled situations can become after the night before. I wish your parents and daughter all the best of health at this time.

Back