Weight Loss Thread 2021

Back at same weight I was 3 months ago, thankfully is only 4lbs put on, would like to get down to my supposed ideal running weight of 136 from current 147. Back running most days and once get the last of the christmas crap (and veganary new prduct sampling over) will get back to as clean eating as can.

Nominally, I've gained about 3.5kg but it feels like a lot more. Hoping to lose about 10.

Good luck! 👍
Still the same weight I was before Xmas which is good. 5 and a half stone lighter than I was this time last year. Only issue is my back is knackered again so waiting for the surgeon to see what’s happening.

I'm back on it. Your achievement last year has spurred me on.
Lose an average of 2lb a week over the course of the year. This is perfectly achievable without being too drastic given my size. I just need to be consistently good, not perfect. I've done it before and I will shake off a couple of horrendous years and do this for myself.

As you say that's an achievable weight Loss plan but don't beat yourself up if you occasionally slip up. Good luck! 👍

Last edited:
Weighed in at 90kg nyd, exercised every day , healthy food and water all week, weighed in today at 90kg. Hoping for a good second week. Prem nutrition meals ordered for tomorrow

Have you tried an app such as my fitness pal, I find for me sometimes it's not what you eat but how much of it you eat. The app is a pain at first as you have to input all of your meals and the portion size but you soon get used to it and I find it very helpful re portion size.

Don't give up. Good luck!

Monday weigh in and I've lost 4 pounds. 🎊🎉🎊🎉 I have to say I'm over the moon as due to medical stuff I can't really do a lot of exercise but I've stuck to the My Fitness Pal app and done a bit of exercise here and there.

Gone down from 12-2 to 11-12, let's hope I can keep it up, not 4 pounds but my app is aiming for a pound a week. Slow but steady.

Monday weigh in and I've lost 4 pounds. 🎊🎉🎊🎉 I have to say I'm over the moon as due to medical stuff I can't really do a lot of exercise but I've stuck to the My Fitness Pal app and done a bit of exercise here and there.

Gone down from 12-2 to 11-12, let's hope I can keep it up, not 4 pounds but my app is aiming for a pound a week. Slow but steady.
Week 1 is not a good guideline for what you will lose per week so don’t get disheartened if you lose 2 or even 1 lb a week from now on. Diet is at least 80% of weight loss so don’t worry too much about not being able to exercise much.

Week 1 is not a good guideline for what you will lose per week so don’t get disheartened if you lose 2 or even 1 lb a week from now on. Diet is at least 80% of weight loss so don’t worry too much about not being able to exercise much.

Thank you I won't. My diet app is set to lose me roughly a pound a week so I'm not expecting 4 pounds ever again. 😁 It was just a bonus for my first week. 👍

Been wanting to drop a few and just improve my overall fitness, I bought a set of those smart scales that tell you everything and weighed myself last Monday for the first time in years. I bloody wish I hadn't, 19st 11.4lb, I could have cried there and then.

It's saying I've dropped 4lb which I'd expect given how little I've done for a while, even managed to go up a clothes size during all the lockdowns. We've knocked the weekly takeaways on the head and realised we were having a drink pretty much every night so that's stopped. Aiming for 1-2lb a week aiming to lose a stone before June and then see how it goes from there. Just diet and walking lots at the minute, I will eventually get back on the bike once I'm less of a strain on the frame.

Been wanting to drop a few and just improve my overall fitness, I bought a set of those smart scales that tell you everything and weighed myself last Monday for the first time in years. I bloody wish I hadn't, 19st 11.4lb, I could have cried there and then.

It's saying I've dropped 4lb which I'd expect given how little I've done for a while, even managed to go up a clothes size during all the lockdowns. We've knocked the weekly takeaways on the head and realised we were having a drink pretty much every night so that's stopped. Aiming for 1-2lb a week aiming to lose a stone before June and then see how it goes from there. Just diet and walking lots at the minute, I will eventually get back on the bike once I'm less of a strain on the frame.

I don't know if it will help but some of the SMBers lost a ton of weight by watching their diet and walking. Have a read of the 2020 weight loss thread, it's quite inspiring.

Good luck!

Back on the Keto diet. Did a 24 hours fast from 12 30 yesterday to 12 30 today. Was 88.45kg and now 86.10kg. Will now continue to fast 16:8 and eat keto. Hopefully be down to 80kg by the end of the month.

You could lose more than that on keto. Probably lose 4 stone by June.

Back on the Keto diet. Did a 24 hours fast from 12 30 yesterday to 12 30 today. Was 88.45kg and now 86.10kg. Will now continue to fast 16:8 and eat keto. Hopefully be down to 80kg by the end of the month.

You could lose more than that on keto. Probably lose 4 stone by June.

Started Keto on Sunday. Completely new to it so trying to read up as much as I can. Felt pretty rank Monday but feel better today.

Started Keto on Sunday. Completely new to it so trying to read up as much as I can. Felt pretty rank Monday but feel better today.

I've been doing keto since June. I lost 2 stone between June and August. The way ketosis makes you feel is amazing. Since August I've kind of been going on and off but I am sticking to it now till my beer belly has fucked off. Download the diet doctor app as there's great recipes on there. Download carb manager and calculate your macros and log your meals. Dont worry about going over your fats as that's what your body uses for fuel. If you go over your protein make sure you exercise. Stick to under 20g carbs a day and you will be fine. If you need any advice feel free to message me.

Stats:
  • Current weight: 12st 13lbs (put 7lbs on over Christmas!)
  • Target weight: 11st 11lbs
  • Calories: 1900
  • Macros: 35/35/30 (carbs/protein/fat)
Exercise (now gyms are shut):
  • 10,000 steps every day
  • 4 runs a week
  • Daily weights (crappy bar my wife has) + press ups / sit ups
Hoping to hit my target by April. Helps that I've knocked drink on the head until the pubs open (May?)

Back