Weight Loss Thread 2021

So what are your goals for this year?

I haven't been on the scales yet but I'm dreading it. My aim for 2021 is to lose a stone in weight.

I'll post my weight etc next week when I'll start in earnest.

Good luck everyone!

Lose the covid weight. Struggled badly with shielding and my mental health took a nose dive. I was much less active and ate too much shite through boredom/low mood.

Have made a spreadsheet 🤓 to track progress. Planning to weigh myself weekly and do measurements once a month.

Lose the covid weight. Struggled badly with shielding and my mental health took a nose dive. I was much less active and ate too much shite through boredom/low mood.

Have made a spreadsheet 🤓 to track progress. Planning to weigh myself weekly and do measurements once a month.

I was the same in the fact I just didn't feel like getting out and making an effort with my diet when I couldn't go anywhere.

It starts on Monday when my other half goes back to work, it's easier when I can do my own meals.

Put weight on since lockdown 2. Want to lose 10kg by June.
Put weight on since lockdown 2. Want to lose 10kg by June.
Just looked at last years thread. New year, same me. Same target but part more weight on for my bulk.

Under 200lb. Currently 216lb. Was 210lb before my winter bulk.

Last edited:
My weight is well within a healthy BMI but have a right spare tyre since lockdown/WFH/Christmas

Probably looking to lose about half a stone and tone up some

Went far too far last time to the point where people were asking the Mrs on the sly if I was ill

Back