Weight loss 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am 18 clem, want to be down to 15 if possible. 6"2 so carry it ok. Tips please? Eat less, exercise more?
Stop going to Pizzarama so much. ;)

Should join Sunderland strollers if you still live round that way. Some canny people go there and they mix up the routines and routes all the time.

Last edited:
Stop going to Pizzarama so much. ;)

Should join Sunderland strollers if you still live round that way. Some canny people go there and they mix up the routines and routes all the time.
Havent been for years mate haha, aye you think the strollers is a good shout? Do they have a mix of abilities also?

Aye thats the thing, bump the beer out and vodka diet coke or summit? Ran for 25 mins non stop last night which was canny for me. Need to slowly and steadily increase
Aye man. Change slowly, try just having two beers then switching to spirit and mix but also bring yr overall number of drinks down. I struggled with this because I just love a drink like, but it really makes a huge difference. It effects the next day and what you eat, everything.

Havent been for years mate haha, aye you think the strollers is a good shout? Do they have a mix of abilities also?
There's 3 different speed groups, the slowest being just light jogging really but they go canny distances still. Seem a decent bunch. Couple of my mates run quite competitively for them. I keep meaning to go back but always putting it off.

There's 3 different speed groups, the slowest being just light jogging really but they go canny distances still. Seem a decent bunch. Couple of my mates run quite competitively for them. I keep meaning to go back but always putting it off.
Had a look at your post earlier and I was going to enquire about it but have just realised you are talking about jogging/running. I thought by the name it was about walking which I enjoy :oops::lol:

Aye man. Change slowly, try just having two beers then switching to spirit and mix but also bring yr overall number of drinks down. I struggled with this because I just love a drink like, but it really makes a huge difference. It effects the next day and what you eat, everything.
Aye thats me and all like, love a good drink, loads of calories though isnt it.

Im gonna have a look into it marra cheers

I am a Type 1 Diabetic and was informed yesterday I have put on a stone in 14 months. Really didn't think it was that much but knew I was bulking up and eating the wrong things. I am starting the gym tonight. What would you say is the best 45 min workout to build fitness and shift some clem as well as eating better?

I am a Type 1 Diabetic and was informed yesterday I have put on a stone in 14 months. Really didn't think it was that much but knew I was bulking up and eating the wrong things. I am starting the gym tonight. What would you say is the best 45 min workout to build fitness and shift some clem as well as eating better?
Rowing machine for 2km then bike then x trainer

I go to a class at hebburn called extra mile AFM, it's pretty intense but you'll notice the difference straight away. It's £50 for unlimited sessions and quite often in the only one there so am getttig a 1 to 1 session for next to nowt.

It's hour long sessions including warm up and stretch off.

Got back to 14 stone again. Still largely off chocolate but I do like a magnum lolly for a treat, not great.

Have the odd take away, max once a week. No drinking in the house but have a session for home games.

Off for a weeks all inclusive to Kos next Thursday. The reviews reckon the food is amazing! I'll be surprised if I'm not back up to 14 and a half clem after that.

Then the cycle will begin again...

Time to get back on it! Weighed myself after the latest weekend away after a busy year and holidays.

Managed to get down to just under 11 3 years ago on the joe wicks 90 day thing. Hovered around 12 for the last 2 years so got a shock at getting back up to 13!!

Just got a Fitbit Blaze a month or so and started logging foods today too.

Keeping off the drink and takeaways is the biggie for me, as well as getting back into the routine of running or Hiit training on a morning. Target is 11.5 at Christmas!

I go to a class at hebburn called extra mile AFM, it's pretty intense but you'll notice the difference straight away. It's £50 for unlimited sessions and quite often in the only one there so am getttig a 1 to 1 session for next to nowt.

It's hour long sessions including warm up and stretch off.

Is that at the hub?

Despite a weekend of lager and pizza I managed to dip under 12.5 stones today and my BMI is 24.8. I will try not to get carried away and go under 12 stone.

Managed to get to 10.13 and since my target was 11, I've come off the diet and for the first time ever I've tried to maintain .

This morning was still 10.13 so very happy with that.

Does anyone fancy playing footy outside at Raich Carter in the Man v Fat league on a Wednesday? The games start at 7pm, 7:30pm and 8pm.

My team is a few players short so I'm looking for some active footballers who are wanting to lose weight. It's canny and if you lose weight in a week then it can add up to bonus goals etc.

If anyone has the time free and fancies it then send me a PM

It's free to play although there is a signup fee of about £10 but you get it back as long as you turn up each week

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back