Weight loss 2018

That’s such a lovely post Jimmer and it was no hardship at all. If I helped even in the smallest way then I’m happy. Keep going my lovely friend, I know you can do it x

Thanks fella.....your the best. 6 or 7 lbs to go. Physical from Doctor today following my little mishap when fell.

Tore a muscle off my rib, where had lung Op.....Ouchie.....good news for me now weigh exactly 11 stone 4 pounds. Getting there.:lol::lol:

Weighed early today.......just because going in bath after my walk. Now reached the dizzy weight of 11 stone.

May be under as scales out...a bit and weigh more than actually weigh! 4lbs to lose for final target weight of 10 stone 10 lbs.

Then have to see doctor for a check up and see if want to lose another 4 lbs from that if he agrees. Arm's finally building up some muscle again due to rep work.

Mind leg's look like Olive Oils. More jeans and boxer underwear in the bin today.

Falling down lol.

Crackers how much weight changes

This week

And some people still think you should only get weighed once a week.
Go onto a Slimming World forum and say that, it causes absolute hell on :lol:. However you are absolutely right, people weighing once a week is absolutely stupid.

Go onto a Slimming World forum and say that, it causes absolute hell on :lol:. However you are absolutely right, people weighing once a week is absolutely stupid.
Even this week for me would show how stupid it is to be weighed once a week.

Last Monday - 150
This Monday- 152
Today - 149

So if I only weighed once a week i would have been gutted on Monday, and wondering why it had all gone wrong. Sod the diet and all that.

The thing is to be honest it was not the weight that bothered me it was the fat stomach and love handles. If I had been 14 stone 10 lbs and ripped no problems, but I was not. Now under 11 Stone and a bit of a pouch still working on that but no

love handles anywhere on the body and actually feel better. It is really the feel good that does it for me, being able to look in the mirror and think your doing ok Fella, rather than look for a sick bag. Never that bad really but bloody annoyed

with myself.

Now I am not annoyed with myself, bit worried I may be heading a little too far the other way mind, as now feeling slightly nauseous when preparing food for myself and slightly after eating it. No, it is not crap food, but perhaps my mindset is a

bit too focused on the loosing weight. Perhaps need a maintain for a month or so give my body a break from the hits!

How are the Christmas pre diets going. Have to be a decent weight to enjoy yourself or you just get more annoyed come early January.

I seem to have fizzle hit. Knocked the fizzy drinks in the head mid October, the bear aswell. Having a small pasta at lunch time through lack of options followed by basically meat and two veg for dinner, again lack of options.

Coupling this with 30 mins cardio daily and different stuff with weights everyday.

Been the same weight for what seems like an eternity?
This normal?

Been ill for two weeks with a lung infection (left lung, one sorted in (June this year) and on antibiotics again. First week in bed full time, 2nd week up no exercise as painful. More antibiotics but now on the mend again! have put on 4 lbs in two

weeks so back on the diet tomorrow. OK to start light training again after Wednesday. Should be fun - Just start to get fit then bad again........bloody hell! But still loads better than I was so not complaining too much. Back on the horse and

start again!

Even this week for me would show how stupid it is to be weighed once a week.

Last Monday - 150
This Monday- 152
Today - 149

So if I only weighed once a week i would have been gutted on Monday, and wondering why it had all gone wrong. Sod the diet and all that.
Slimming Worlders are deluded as fuck haha.

Been ill for two weeks with a lung infection (left lung, one sorted in (June this year) and on antibiotics again. First week in bed full time, 2nd week up no exercise as painful. More antibiotics but now on the mend again! have put on 4 lbs in two

weeks so back on the diet tomorrow. OK to start light training again after Wednesday. Should be fun - Just start to get fit then bad again........bloody hell! But still loads better than I was so not complaining too much. Back on the horse and

start again!
I had something weird wrong the start of December and I’ve not run since so it just messed up my weight loss. Then it was the last week of work and mental, then Xmas so I’ve done nowt.

Lost a stone this year though so chuffed with that and will be back on it again in the next day or two.

I had something weird wrong the start of December and I’ve not run since so it just messed up my weight loss. Then it was the last week of work and mental, then Xmas so I’ve done nowt.

Lost a stone this year though so chuffed with that and will be back on it again in the next day or two.

Get in. Great result.

Well done you, the hard thing is getting started again. Starting the 29th again back up by half a stone, but not really worried as kept three and a half stones off.

To be honest, it's the enjoyment of just walking or doing something I miss the rush, the fix, the feel good after. Looking to get back to water aerobics after the end of the year. Non impact bearing, but a bloody good workout.

Just enjoy being active after so long not able to do anything. But at least know can start again so no bother. Good luck to you in your training and best wishes you stay free of illness and injury's. We just keep going!

I think I'm going to have to join in on something like this, you are all so supportive and by updating my weight etc, it will keep me motivated to keep going.

Health problems don't help but I'm not going to use that as an excuse, I just eat too much of the wrong things.

So 2019 I'll be asking for tips and updating regularly.

Back