Weez watching Super Bowl

will give it to half time at least, but Usher might put me to sleep

watched the whole thing last year because it was a great game

hard one to call this one

Raymond has sold 23.8 million albums and 38.2 million digital songs in the United States. Internationally, he has sold 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.
Is he one of those R&B acts that has nothing to do with rhythm and blues?

will give it to half time at least, but Usher might put me to sleep

watched the whole thing last year because it was a great game

hard one to call this one
I might but can someone give me a basic idiots guide to the rules?

I am a complete amateur.
look on you tube..loads of videos explaining the basics

11.30pm is a lot earlier than normal. I was thinking I'd just give it a miss but that time has made me think.

I hope they let Swifty on at the end and she could lift the Lombardi trophy.

What an image that would be - her and Travis on the podium with the trophy soaking up the worlds adulation.

Go Chiefs

absolutely no different from yanks, saudies and chinese teenagers who claim to 'support' arsenal or man united

totally sucked in by the marketing
Why can't they support Arsenal or Man Utd if they love the sport, just because they weren't born in England shouldn't prohibit them from following a team.
I loved the NFL when we were first exposed to it in the 80s. As a kid I couldn't get enough of it. Used to have the first down weekly magazine delivered and read the 49ers match reports. I got a Montana 16 shirt for Christmas. I've carried that support through for 35 years without ever seeing a game live.

11.30pm is a lot earlier than normal. I was thinking I'd just give it a miss but that time has made me think.
It always starts at 11:30pm, finishing somewhere around 3am.

Haven't missed one in years but was hoping that Bills/Ravens/Fins would be there this year so might be rooting for the 49ers.

Why can't they support Arsenal or Man Utd if they love the sport, just because they weren't born in England shouldn't prohibit them from following a team.
I loved the NFL when we were first exposed to it in the 80s. As a kid I couldn't get enough of it. Used to have the first down weekly magazine delivered and read the 49ers match reports. I got a Montana 16 shirt for Christmas. I've carried that support through for 35 years without ever seeing a game live.

you must have been in a tiny minority but fair play. you would have been a very niche market to them back then

its getting massive here now. due to persistent marketing

Always fancied taking the next day off work and heading out somewhere for it. I've never bothered tho so I mustn't be that arsed.

Back