Weez watching Super Bowl

How longs the fookin game last like?
From Sunday to Sunday. Might as well use annual leave though whilst we still have entitlement to it.
I remember channel 4 showing it .you had to tune in about 3 hrs before the first televised game to learn the basic rules.
I figured them in 10 minutes of playing Madden and you can do it in that a live game too in maybe 30 minutes. It's the obscure ones that catch you out and some of those are rare and not worth bothering with the technicalities of learning.
11:30 isn't too bad. Might watch the first half. Never heard of Usher mind. Are they big?
Just turn his pish off and also blame him for Justin Bieber and it's all good.

Last edited:

Nah. I tried to get interested a few years ago but I just can’t get into it and the American take on sport actually really irritates me.

Last edited:
Like all sports theirs some u like and some you don't, watching sunderland under certain managers is maybe a another reason fans look for alternative sports for enjoyment lol.

I've watched every one since 1997 I think.
I strongly fancy Kansas City on Sunday and I'm frankly flabbergasted they're the (slight) underdog.
No ante-post bets on them though :( (They were 8/1 2 games ago 😲, 3/1 1 game ago).

11:30 isn't too bad. Might watch the first half. Never heard of Usher mind. Are they big?
Raymond has sold 23.8 million albums and 38.2 million digital songs in the United States. Internationally, he has sold 80 million records worldwide, making him one of the best-selling music artists of all time.

Back