Weekend Plans

Today - Continuing gardening, hedge trimming borders, Curry later.
Saturday - Football (3pm slump in my seat Chapter Eight).
Sunday - Finish off Garden, Grass, Replace a few casualty plants from the Winter.
I really need to get in thevgarden but only had one dry day in two months.
Haven't a clue

See where the wind takes me

Pfffft 🍑💨🚽
Sounds like a good plan. No stress, no pressure just do what you feel like this weekend. Have a good one.

Last edited:
Today - just took FIL to barbers and get his shopping. Graft till 4, 5aside, pint, few with the good lady listening to music
Sat - Family day so not at game.
Sun - will watch footy and mess about

Ooooohhh... be quick and careful. Our feathered friends are nesting now and going forwards.

Spot on Mate, Done a check around yesterday and no problems.
Nest boxes have been selected, Nuthatch nesting in a tree and watching Blackbirds this morning gathering nest material.

I have taken the tops off the ever green conifers (not large) to blend in a hedge with Laurel and Red Robin. Provides a better view as well 👍
I really need to get in thevgarden but only had one dry day in two months.

Sounds like a good plan. No stress, no pressure just do what you feel like this weekend. Have a good one.

Just cut out the borders, lawn is still damp :(

Last edited:
Fri - change the needle on my turntable, drink rum, play guitar, listen to some vinyl

Sat - out in Newcastle for a mate’s birthday so missing the match, heading home before their game kicks off though. Cook a curry for tea.

Sun - chilled one in the house, watch some films, take the dog somewhere nice

today - chill out watching TV, few beers, Full english for tea
Saturday - dogs being delivered 08.00 for me dog sitting, football, home made chicken curry and bombay potatoes
Sunday - dog sitting again, football, Sunday dinner for one.

Back