Weekend Plans

Today - work, early finish hopefully and a few beers and ring my daughter in New Zealand.
Tomorrow- town then go to the match. Meal somewhere on the night.
Sunday - gym and not much else.

Today - work :cry:

Tomorrow - taking the dog for a groom early doors, then out for our match

Sunday - might head up to Druridge Bay or something

Tonight - work till 7.30

Tomorrow - more work but slightly earlier finish so beer and a takeaway Infront of the telly

Sunday - day off so lie in, visit me mam later and out for tea time meal for a family birthday

Tonight: weekly shop then more binge watching the gentleman

Tomorrow: French school in the am for the kids then swimming lessons in the afternoon. Cook something on the evening

Sunday: church and netball then homework and bike ride. Cook something and domestic rubbish.

FRI - Graft 2 maybe 3 hours, Club the neet.
SAT - 10am coach to Manchester. Watch us destroy City then hopefully get back in Toon for metro to Coast.
SUN - Lads got game up Walbottle (if either of us are up for it) Then a few in the afternoon.

Going into the city later for lunch.
Tomorrow lazy day then a meet and greet talk/evening with Michael Franzese who was a Capo in the Colombo family.
Sunday chill out,got a 3 day Lockpicking course next week with a days CME so will probably practice.

Friday: Planning the route for a 130 mile fund-raising walking pilgrimage (double checked the spelling) then nashing into town to watch the GGs with refreshments. Depending on the 2 and 8 we're in by 7 bells we might join the cricket club for their bingo fund-raiser, but we might be advised it's not a good idea.

Saturday: U15s match. Missing our star striker, our star midfielder and our amazing goalie. Apart from that we're sorted! :rolleyes: If time is sympathetic we might get to the Histon away match.

Sunday: Cutting the grass. Trying to sort the front garden which is currently a disgrace to the neighbourhood but will soon look amazing.

How's everyone celebrating, 3 days on it or just one day either Saturday/Sunday

Any pubs you recommend to others with entertainment

May all those participating have a lovely time and who are helping pubs to stay alive

Enjoy the scoops, it's going to be a messy one for some

Wishing all those amongst it a really lovely few days

HL

Tonight - Gym for a couple of hours, have some food, early-ish night.

Tomorrow - up early to drop the Mrs off at the airport. Got some bits to do around the house, closet door needs re-attaching, first mow of the lawn this year if it’s dry as it’s shot up with the warmer temperatures this week. Got some work related training I need to find time for, and I’m dog sitting a family member’s puppy who just tears around the house playing with my dog, will be chaotic. Will watch the England match in the evening when he’s gone and things are calmer.

Sunday - gym for a couple of hours, beach with the dog, meeting my mates round the pub for a few in the afternoon. Having rib eye steak for Sunday dinner as I’m on my own and it’s pointless doing a full on roast.

Today: Work till about 6.30ish unfortunately. Need to nip out a couple of times through the day and have loads to do. Then tacos and watch the last two episodes of The Gentleman.
Tomorrow: Lie in. Wash my van. Then bairns football at midday. Sunlun match. Then supposed to be going through to see The Mary Wallopers in Newcastle but looking like we'll not get a sitter :cry:. So probably just watch the rugby with a few beers.
Sunday: Run out somewhere I reckon.

Alright Becs. Day off today, been for a long walk this morning, doing some gardening and then going out to the boozer for the gold cup later.

Tomorrow will be gym and a swim, couple of pre match pints, match and then a couple of hours in Newcastle.

Sundays the big day. Down to chaplins for st Patrick’s day, might venture over to life of Riley and fire station (2 for 1 Guinness). Lunch in keel tavern, pie and mash. Looking forward to the bands.

Monday I’m off so might do a spot of painting.

Most busy busy busy this weekend.

Me

Today: was going to go into town but pishing down. Change the bed, washing and hoovering.

Saturday. Maybe town. Message shopping, pick other half up from airport. Make soup

Sunday: work

Back