Weekend Plans

Felt like shit for almost 2 weeks, finally got blood results back from Docs and have Glandular Fever. Started to pickup last 24 hours or so, but means a quiet one tonight
Sat - Norwich game, will mean i've done all 24 current championship grounds
Sun - Quiet one before starting nights at 10pm
At least you have the night shifts to look forward to.

Not a lot this weekend other than gannin to see the Beatles in orchestra at Newcastle cathedral. Few pints in the Dubliner and somat to eat as well.

Padel on Sunday.

Today : Early finish, boy to footy training, takeaway and beers with the clan as the daughter is ill

Sat : Footy tournament with the boy, hopefully catch 2nd half of the match - beers

Sun : missus going to the theatre in Budapest with her dad so me and the kids are off to a burger festival to stuff our faces and I'll get pissed

today - early finish. just pottering about till fish & chips and a few beers.
sat - pottering about then on the plane to the algarve for a week.
sun - out for sunday dinner with a few beers then out again on the night for another few beers.

Friday: Bingo fund-raiser for the school (with refreshments).
Saturday: U15s away match in the morning then Histon match in the afternoon.
Sunday: Fitting a new heating thermostat, yucking up a shelf and completing (i.e. starting) my accounts - will probably be all night as there is a deadline early next week.

Looking forward to train up to Newcastle on Tuesday morning to watch us hammer Leicester City that evening.

Tonight stopping in few drinks and take away.
Tomorrow- walk the dog, go to gym, few drinks in town or Seaburn.
Sunday - watch whatever football is on, help daughter organise some flights.

Fri working. Trying to recover from sinus infection.

Tomorrow watching footy. Probably trying to recover from this sinus infection

Sunday. Watching footy. Last day on antibiotics. Probably still recovering from this sinus infection

Tonight: Few beers, marinade some chicken breasts
Tomorrow: Make a buttered chicken curry, clean the flat, do the shopping, go for a 5k run, meet no 1 son at the bar, watch the lads with said curry and beers, watch other sport
Sunday: Play walking football, do the ironing, make a Sunday dinner, watch some footy, drop the wife off at Sans Estacio for her 2 day professional development course.
Back home to have a full bed to myself and bing some shit on Netflix

Today-Pick granddaughter up from school and give her her favourite tea. Mince & dumplings and vegetables.
Saturday- Daughter and eldest granddaughter visiting for dinner.
Match & 🥃.
Sunday- Chilling… I hope. 😎

tonight - family taxi duty
Sat - into Durham for 40th anniversary miners strike womens march, then beers and food
Sun - meet up with mate for a beer now he's recovered from big cancer op.

Felt like shit for almost 2 weeks, finally got blood results back from Docs and have Glandular Fever. Started to pickup last 24 hours or so, but means a quiet one tonight
Sat - Norwich game, will mean i've done all 24 current championship grounds
Sun - Quiet one before starting nights at 10pm

Cracking Support that 👍⚽
Was meant to be skiing.. managed two days skiing in italy with loads of snow but shit weather but missing last two days as Ive had to come home early.

Sitting on the train from Gatwick right this moment

And my mates who are still there had bloody sunny weather today.. to rub salt in

Hope you are OK Mate and things are getting sorted.👍

Last edited:
Drove to Aberdeen in 2 block with Yorkshire to Aberdeen today.
Meeting up with ower lasses family tomorrow and walking miles on Sunday. I hope it’s not foggy as we are staying in a lighthouse keepers cottage ( I think it was ) but the lighthouse is next door

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Tonight - relax , tv , early night
Tomorrow - up the woods 8-11 for a good walk , put a big mirror above the fireplace , then build up to a night out in Guisborough.
Sunday - hangover , hedgehog house finishing touches , then might start a big jigsaw I got for Xmas.

Need to start getting the garden ready for spring summer, I like sitting out there with a pot of coffee and croissants. Just like a filthy French man.

Tonight: listening to music while watching the athletics with the sound down and having a beer or two.
Tomorrow: wombling about for the most part, taking note of the football
Sunday: paper, crossword, slippers, Gary!, decent food, Manc derby, Death In Paradise

Back