Weekend Plans

Today, work then a few beers trying to stay awake
Tomorrow, pottering and watch the footy
Sunday, trying not to work, pottering

Today: Work until 12, then just chilling.

Tomorrow: Down York on the drink. The aim is to stop at a reasonable time, so I’m not rough the next day.

Sunday: Depending on how I feel, I might pop into work 6-12. Going to the Fox & Tree (Times Inn) for a late dinner. Spend some time with the wife and kids before they head off the BCN for a week.

Stopping in all weekend, been ill all week and I reckon it's Covid as my taste and smell vanished yesterday.
Last time this happened I ended up with parosmia. Really don't want to be limited to drinking water again as every other drink tasted foul. Couldn't go near bread (or anything like bread, pizza bases, donuts etc) or fruits either during that time

Today. Morning stroll and grab a coffee. Pop into town for a few afternoon beers.

Tomorrow and the next day spinning the new LG and Squiresys record.

Tonight - Strength training, legs night (Easy), early bed.

Saturday - Little easy cycle, coffee with some lady friends downtown HCMC, really early bed.

Sunday - Run HCMC 21km night race at 2:30am, won't be fast, just back from injury, finish it and then see where the day takes me.

Today: Work till 5ish. Then out for some bait.
Tomorrow: Bairns football then some jobs on the house. for most of the day.
Sunday: More jobs. Sunday dinner. Big walk with the hound.

Today - work till lunchtime, dog walk, bath, prosecco, put feet up!

Tomorrow - teen reindeer's footie, potter in the house, watch our game, beers, wine

Sunday - no plans! But will have to iron the bastard uniforms at some point 😭

taking my mam out tonight to an orchestra at the cathedral

Lakes tomorrow for a mates birthday

Probably dying and looking for a Sunday dinner

Felt like shit for almost 2 weeks, finally got blood results back from Docs and have Glandular Fever. Started to pickup last 24 hours or so, but means a quiet one tonight
Sat - Norwich game, will mean i've done all 24 current championship grounds
Sun - Quiet one before starting nights at 10pm

Fri - currently sat on tge train we've stopped at Hartlepool and waiting for police to remove trespassers from the line.
Tonite food and drinks in Norwich.

Sat - Going to the match.

Sun - praying our train isn't delayed getting us home.

Back