Weekend Plans

- Tonight. Helping out sister-in-law with a couple of lifts but otherwise chilling out. Might watch a film with the family
- Tomorrow: Make sure I at least to an hour of each of tidy up the greenhouse and start some seeds, a computer project I'm working on, a woodwork project I was going to finish months ago, some jobs for a local community group. Squeeze in a 10-20 mile cycle and watch the match.
- Sunday: Repeat doing another hour minimum of the above. See if I can make some progress on some of them or finish them off.

Tonight - very little, couple of cans watching a horror film maybe
Tomorrow - second weekend of house clearance work at the mother-in-law's smoke filled 1970s mansion house, complete with multiple trips to the tip. Thrilling.
Sunday - more of the same, hopefully rewarded with a roast dinner, couple of beers and a leg over, in no particular order.

Tonight-Out to the club
Tomorrow - Match, couple of pints, home, Arsenal v Scum
Sunday- Chill then out to the club with my wife.

Today - Asda Pizza and some Cans
Tomorrow - Nowt, Mrs is out for a bottomless brunch with the lasses from work
Sunday - Going to see a live band at The Crook Hotel, Rock band called Skinflint are on supposed to be good

I've been trying in ballots for well over 10 years, I go up to Murrayfield for the autumn tests with my Dad or wife but never been fortunate enough to get 6 nations tickets. Got turned down for France tickets but somehow managed to get 2 tickets in the ballot for tomorrow. Looking forward to it as I know how fortunate we are to have got tickets.
I'm going up in the morning too but sadly haven't got a ticket for the game. Our plan is to soak up the atmosphere, watch the match in a pub and doubtless drown our sorrows tomorrow evening (ever the optimist!). Have been to Twickers on several occasions and we went to Rome earlier in the month which was a real experience. Enjoy your day matey 👍

Tonight - iron bedding and a bit of a clean up

Tomoz. Dog walk , then off at 12 for the match. Home for 6.30, quick tea and then out to Stockton for a groove up.

Sunday. Hangover , get straw for hedgehog house , then take the young un to RAF Leeming in readiness for his 4 month deployment.

Tonight. Friday club in Derrim.
Saturday. Out and about with the troops through Ouseburn. Home alone on the evening so tele n take away.
Sunday. Get out for a run early doors. Lazy day broken up by a dodge out for late lunch.
Nowt on here yesterday just stuff at home. Wednesday night was a laugh on here though.
Just having a nosey back over. Starman interchange?

Last edited:
Tonight. Friday club in Derrim.
Saturday. Out and about with the troops through Ouseburn. Home alone on the evening so tele n take away.
Sunday. Get out for a run early doors. Lazy day broken up by a dodge out for late lunch.

Just having a nosey back over. Starman interchange?
Aye. :lol:

Today - Asda Pizza and some Cans
Tomorrow - Nowt, Mrs is out for a bottomless brunch with the lasses from work
Sunday - Going to see a live band at The Crook Hotel, Rock band called Skinflint are on supposed to be good
Bottomless brunch is dangerous, I hope she has her crash helmet 🤣

Friday - managed half a pint in the local before being summoned home.

2 lots of police , two lots of paramedics I'm currently sitting in a&e waiting for crisis mental health team to arrive to assess my daughter who is in a special room in a&e
Did manage 2 hours sleep

Rest of the weekend who knows.. all plans out the window
Awwww my god. So sorry.

Back