Weekend Plans

Tonight - 5k time trial with running club, tynemouth to Whitley Bay followed by a few pints in the split chimp microbar.

Tomorrow - I will be doing my Sunday easy long run early morning and will probably do Blyth parkrun in the middle.

Watch match, watch rugby straight after and then cluny for a gig

Sunday - rest, hopefully get some work done in garden

Friday evening: flying back from Bosch
Saturday: working in garden, long dog walk, meal out at friends' house in evening
Sunday: clearing up house, parish council work, cooking Sunday dins, reading

Tonight : late call with work, footy training with the boy then footy parents meeting in the bar so beers and a kebab on the way home

Sat : boy has a footy tournament, take the missus and daughter out for tea after

Sun : missus is off to Zagreb for the week with work so domestic stuff and causing havoc with the kids

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: mental health stand, going to the match

Sunday: pottering at home, teaching the dog to pivot and trying not to think of Ross from Friends

Anyone up to anything exciting? @CPLforever perchance?
Oh so glad you randomly asked me....

Tonight: Dressing up and going to a very trendy eaterie.

Tomorrow: Big shop, drop off some ironing then, evening, meeting a group of friends in a traditional watering hole.

Sunday: Meeting my wee cousin. Haven't decided yet, in Glasgow or Edinburgh.

Phew most I've done off a weekend for about 3 years.

Tomorrow: mental health, going to the match
*This could be a problem ...

Friday: keeping a lookout for the prediction league thread to put in a win prediction for the first time in a while.
Saturday: Watch us get all 3 points from the swans which hasn't happened in a while.
Sunday: Get an early start on preparations for LD celebrations.

Fri - run home from work, night in with a few beers and pizza.
Sat - early morning dog walk, might head to the beach before heading to the Kings Arms for pre-match and me mates birthday celebrations post match. Think @Gillythedilf has managed to tag along so hopefully he doesn't try and talk to me about smb posters all day.
Sun - dog/bairn walk, relaxing day.

Nice.

today - finish work, couple of beers then fish & chips.
sat - match, radio silence on way home then watch the rugger on catch up with beers.
sun - out for dinner then watch the rugger.

Today - early start for work finish about 1, get home and me and the wife will have the grandkids till about 6.
Saturday - more of the same but chill in front of the telly in the evening.
Sunday - no work so lazy morning and visit me mam later on.

Fri - chill not much planned
Sat - Take Luke to his match, home changed and pints in BCB with @Thewper1. Then I'm gonna raise a glass at HT for Jim @reecewethery
Sun- Take the family out, beers and footy on tele.
If ya lucky….

Currently sat in Düsseldorf airport with me flight to Amsterdam cancelled meaning the flight to NCL ain’t happening……getting rerouted, 4hr wait before a flight to Munich, back to Amsterdam and last flight into NCL :)

Friday - Dusseldorf Airport
Saturday - Munich Airpot
Sunday - Amsterdam Airport

If ya lucky….

Currently sat in Düsseldorf airport with me flight to Amsterdam cancelled meaning the flight to NCL ain’t happening……getting rerouted, 4hr wait before a flight to Munich, back to Amsterdam and last flight into NCL :)

Friday - Dusseldorf Airport
Saturday - Munich Airpot
Sunday - Amsterdam Airport
:lol: gerrin

Fri -meal out with wife.
Sat-park run in the morning, The match and watch my coupon go down the shitter again.
Sat night - local for a couple with Mrs.
Sun- Chill, watch footy, family round for dinner

Nice, are those tickets a pain in the arse to get hold of?

I've been trying in ballots for well over 10 years, I go up to Murrayfield for the autumn tests with my Dad or wife but never been fortunate enough to get 6 nations tickets. Got turned down for France tickets but somehow managed to get 2 tickets in the ballot for tomorrow. Looking forward to it as I know how fortunate we are to have got tickets.

Fri - run home from work, night in with a few beers and pizza.
Sat - early morning dog walk, might head to the beach before heading to the Kings Arms for pre-match and me mates birthday celebrations post match. Think @Gillythedilf has managed to tag along so hopefully he doesn't try and talk to me about smb posters all day.
Sun - dog/bairn walk, relaxing day.

Nice.
You’s are all dining out on my name che tomorrow. The portly chap has been given a right few quid by his manager for Gilly and the dilfs to have a cannny sup

Back