Weekend Plans

Friday - managed half a pint in the local before being summoned home.

2 lots of police , two lots of paramedics I'm currently sitting in a&e waiting for crisis mental health team to arrive to assess my daughter who is in a special room in a&e
Did manage 2 hours sleep

Rest of the weekend who knows.. all plans out the window
Sorry to read this - hope that she can get the support that she needs. Best wishes.

2 lots of police , two lots of paramedics I'm currently sitting in a&e waiting for crisis mental health team to arrive to assess my daughter who is in a special room in a&e
Did manage 2 hours sleep

I hope that you manage to get a resolution epps. It must be difficult for you all.

Did manage 2 hours sleep

Hope you get sorted Mate.
So much pressure on these young kids.

Last night fish and chips take away

Today attend the campaign launch for the Labour candidate in Washington Doith, bus to town the ISI, Vaux, the match, back to Vaux to watch the Rugby, home

Sunday campaign lunacy in Copt Hill, then a 6 or 7 mile walk with the dog.

Did manage 2 hours sleep

Oh Christ that's awful mate. Hope she gets what she needs.

Did manage 2 hours sleep

That's awful - bless her. I wish her all the best.

Look after yourself too. You know where people are if you need anything. Take care xx

Did manage 2 hours sleep

Good luck with everything

Did manage 2 hours sleep

Sorry to hear this Epps. Thinking of you all. X

fri - funeral / wake... no david soul, unfort.. great turn out and catch ups with some folk i hadn't seen since the early 90's... wobbled up roker ave for some chips, metro back to newcastle and it felt like 2am and not 7pm :lol: :lol:

sat - graft... post work pints are on the cards

sun - weather permitting, out on the bike for a bit, or some form of exercise...:eek::eek:

Did manage 2 hours sleep

Jesus, thinking of you all.

Did manage 2 hours sleep

How is she mate? Tell me to mind my own business of course but your post has been on my mind all day.

How is she mate? Tell me to mind my own business of course but your post has been on my mind all day.
She is home as of yesterday late morning. She was seen by the crisis team. Don't really want her to go into residential bas that won't do her any good

Been given some stronger medication to calm her down for a couple days and also the team will visit us daily for the foreseeable.

Go through yesterday but she is still heightened but nothing like she was.. managed to get her to bed last night about 10pm cos she was exhausted and she is still in bed now so hopefully bshe may get 12 hours and be so much better
I appeciate everyone's concern.. means a lot.

We have been here before with her but not for 3-4 years . We will get through it
She is up as of 8.15am

Calm and coherent and rational in her conversation..

Some tablets are fuxking great... Hopefully a short episode and we can move on

Sometimes it takes a ctrl-alt-delete, sometimes a hard reboot...

Last edited:
She is home as of yesterday late morning. She was seen by the crisis team. Don't really want her to go into residential bas that won't do her any good

Been given some stronger medication to calm her down for a couple days and also the team will visit us daily for the foreseeable.

Go through yesterday but she is still heightened but nothing like she was.. managed to get her to bed last night about 10pm cos she was exhausted and she is still in bed now so hopefully bshe may get 12 hours and be so much better

We have been here before with her but not for 3-4 years . We will get through it
She is up as of 8.15am

Thinking of you and without doubt everyone on this forum will be.
Everyone has various challenges of different proportions and never judge yourselves with any guilt as it’s the pack of cards you have been dealt with.
Out with a lad at football yesterday and was telling me all about his Daughter. Social media hasn’t made it easy for this generation of kids for sure.
Notwithstanding your Daughter no doubt going through all those body changes etc.

Hang in there my friend and as mentioned to my Mate yesterday never alone, just those bastard head demons sometime telling us otherwise
❤️

Thinking of you and without doubt everyone on this forum will be.
Everyone has various challenges of different proportions and never judge yourselves with any guilt as it’s the pack of cards you have been dealt with.
Out with a lad at football yesterday and was telling me all about his Daughter. Social media hasn’t made it easy for this generation of kids for sure.
Notwithstanding your Daughter no doubt going through all those body changes etc.

Hang in there my friend and as mentioned to my Mate yesterday never alone, just those bastard head demons sometime telling us otherwise
❤️
Social media and mobiles have been a nightmare in general

She is playing up right now and. I'm trying to ignore. Just gave her a losapram so hopefully calm in a few minutes...

I'm.meant to be going skiing with mates for a few days on Tuesday . .. being guilt tripped into not going.

She is scared... I've arranged my sister and husband to come down but I've damned either way
When I say she is scared.. meant wife.. daughter says I should go

Last edited:
Social media and mobiles have been a nightmare in general

She is playing up right now and. I'm trying to ignore. Just gave her a losapram so hopefully calm in a few minutes...

I'm.meant to be going skiing with mates for a few days on Tuesday . .. being guilt tripped into not going.

She is scared... I've arranged my sister and husband to come down but I've damned either way
When I say she is scared.. meant wife.. daughter says I should go

The perfect World in a kids World that as we know doesn’t exist, social media telling everyone else living the dream, the falseness and fairy tales.
Real sad that kids no longer living as kids and thinking they have to adapt to adult life so much sooner now.
The pressure on us as parents. I can assure you that it’s not just you Mate.

Times like this you have to dig deep as a family. I am no expert Mate but if anything sharing and talking helps everyone 👍

She is up as of 8.15am

Hope she's getting better and things improve for her, and the rest of you.

Back