Weekend Plans

Work till 3 then off to the pub. Will either cook at home or potentially takeaway.

Walk in the morning then go to the Salford barrow game

Sunday: parents are coming down to visit so go for some food

Friday- Day off work, think I will take my little boy out for the day before he goes back to school on Monday.

Saturday-Bottomless brunch with my bestie.

Sunday- Probably crying in bed, my wife (mate over the rd) normally knocks me up a dinner then will sort uniforms ready for Monday.

Tonight: cards
Tomorrow: Take the bairn to local non league if it's on, take her to my parents for a sleepover. Enjoy peaceful house
Sun - lie in. Take it as it comes.

Today - Train back from that London then a takeaway
Saturday - Walk dog, go out for lunch, shout at the telly watching the lads, food.
Sunday - Go on holiday, but still don't know where as its a birthday surprise!

Tonight - work till 5, then spending the evening at a local theatre.

Sat - probs a haircut, watch the match, Sunderland till I die finale (already seen the first 2 eps).

Sun - nowt.

Mon - day off work, taking the little one swimming.

Today -just chillin in the house in preparation for a late shift this afternoon
Saturday - pretty much the same but a few hours earlier start and finish
Sunday - no work so lazy morning then pop over to see me mam in the afternoon.

Tonight pop into Mercadona to buy the stuff needed for tomorrows chinese curry (School of Wok is a must view Youtube channel)
Go to the bar for a few beers, home and cook the rice.
Tomorrow, make the Curry, chow Mein and prepare the rest.
Go for a 5k run finishing at the bar around 14:00, few beers, home shower then the match with a beer and make the rest of the curry.
Sunday, play walking football then out for lunch somewhere as we're off next week, it could get messy.

today - nice early finish so going out on the bike in a bit. couple of beers later.
sat - birmingham then chinese buffet down there after the match.
sun - nowt planned.

This evening: In'Jun Joe then chill out with a fil-lum and some P
Sat am: Fecking training course. I missed the last one due to a bit of a session the evening before. So I should really attend this one.
Sat pm: Histon match - my son has requested his mate crashes over and they've asked for pizzas - yum!
Sun am: Meeting a friend over in Bury (St Edmunds) for a bit breakfast in the cafe
Sun pm: Hopefully cutting the grass and then keeping on top of it all going forwards.....

Tonight: quiet one and an early night as I'm still tired off my midweek trip

Sat and Sun: stopping in. Mixture of pottering, watching footy, binge watching Sunderland Till I Die and training the dog to do leg weaves
Currently on a packed train back from London. Finally managed to get a seat at Newark.

Looking forward to getting back into town and going to Manjaros. I then plan on sleeping and venturing to the local Mecca of fitness, Marine House, tomorrow morning to hit legs.

Today - got a flyer about to have some leftover chinese
Tomorrow - pick up key to me allotment, inspect and measure allotment, plan what to grow. Watch match, few beers and stid on the night.
Day after - buy stuff for allotment, may cook a curry.

Back