Weekend Plans

Tonight- same as you becs, canny tired as didn’t get in til 11ish last night and took a While to settle to it’ll be finish graft, dog walk and chill.

Saturday - up early and out for a long run, dogs walks, watch the footy and maybe a takeaway.

Sunday - trip to the metro to make a start on some holidays clothes then will see what the rest of the day brings.

Work until 11am today, then off to Whitley Bay caravan park all weekend 🥳 the bairn loves it up there and it’s a nice, local break for us. I’ll be donning the red and white around the town centre on Saturday, at the disgust of most of the locals no doubt :lol:

Tonight- finish work at six, collapse because I’m too old for this shit and should be rich, give lots of cuddles to the dog as she is still a bit meh after her op
Saturday- housework, very short dog walk, chill
Sunday- lie in, short dog walk and chill

Today, Try not to say fuck it at work and go to the pub, footy on tv and beers tonight.

Tomorrow, our game on tv and pottering

Sunday, flight to Bristol then to Jersey for work, back to Bristol Tuesday then another week in Wales.

Today - WFH, son is going to Berlin with School so dropping him off this morning. Finish work at 4 then making curries for tea.
Tomorrow - Haircut then watch the match. Some beers in the house and maybe a takeaway
Sunday - Nothing much planned, need to change the faceplate on a plug socket. Probably some other odd jobs. Sunday dinner of some description then pack for Riga next week.

Tonight : footy with the boy, pizza and beers

Sat : belated family birthday celebration for the daughter cos we were on hol on her actual birthday

Sun : domestic stuff and get ready to go away

Tonight- finish work at six, collapse because I’m too old for this shit and should be rich, give lots of cuddles to the dog as she is still a bit meh after her op
Saturday- housework, very short dog walk, chill
Sunday- lie in, short dog walk and chill

Become a findom. I've just read such a weird thread 😂

Hope the dog is ok xx

Friday - Meeting with lawyer and NHS, then a visit to my mother and tonight off to Hexham to celebrate the memory of a mate who recently passed away.
Saturday - Return from Hexham via a visit to the mother-in-law and then chill the rest of the day.
Sunday - A pint with the lads down the local at Seaburn.

Become a findom. I've just read such a weird thread 😂

Hope the dog is ok xx
What the hell 😂
I think i like the idea of our only fans better!

Thanks Becs ❤️
She is still quite subdued, back at the vets today for a check up, she will put the brakes on as soon as she sees the place 😳😂 xx

Today: work till 5 then hair cut as i currently look like shaggy

Tomorrow: Lie in, might have a few beers for the match

Sunday: Lazy day, Sunday dinner

boring weekend for me this week

Today - few beers after work in Roker, takeaway, watch Sunderland til I die.
Tomorrow- long walk with the dog, gym for a bit, follow the match, few drinks and a meal.
Sunday- watch whatever sport is on tv and gym if I have the energy.

Fri - graft, explaining to my not so intelligent brother (Cov Shity fan), he needs to alter his will as he is leaving everything to his ex wife and he’s due inheritance shortly. 5aside 4-5, pint then Indian takeaway with the good lady.
Sat - clearing FIL garden before its jet cleaned next week, footy watching.
Sun - hopefully start running again, few chill out beers

Hope everyone has a great weekend 👍👍

Fri - Long walk with my Wife then relax before the Weekend as it’s my Birthday on Sunday so the kids are coming in to party.
Sat - Walk with the family, panack for lunch then STiD followed by the match, out to a pub with like music in the evening.
Sun - My Birthday so who knows, my Wife has been whispering on the phone to the kids so somethings afoot, i’ll look forward to whatever it is. Oh and complete STiD before the kids leave on Sunday evening.

Took last night off as still “rough” with the worst man flu ever known to man (obviously) but still considering going out for a few bevvies. If out, back about 7 and crash if not night in front the box.
Sat…nowt, footie (tv)
Sun…as above
Debating on cutting the grass but feel a bit “not wanting to be first on the estate” (will people think im weird)

Today - Order something in, early bed.
Saturday - Early long run, shopping as been in Danang for last week, dentist seeing about straightening teeth i should have done as a teen, early night.
Sunday - Long bike ride zone 2, swimming coach in afternoon, possible to be dropping the beers and trying a few glasses of wine instead, see if better for me.

Back