Weekend Plans

Curry made, 5k run done (24:55, getting slower and slower), now cooling down outside the bar waiting for the game to begin and get myself a beer.

Haway the lads

Sorry, late to the thread.

Yesterday - lie in, watched a movie on the sofa with the girls, garage clear out, bath, takeaway, wine, STID 3

Today - up with the dig at 5am, back to sleep, housework and washing, dog walk, nap, watched our match, homemade beef madras, wine

Tomorrow - hopefully a lie in, dog walk, uniform ironing 😭, sunday dinner

Sorry, late to the thread.

Yesterday - lie in, watched a movie on the sofa with the girls, garage clear out, bath, takeaway, wine, STID 3

Today - up with the dig at 5am, back to sleep, housework and washing, dog walk, nap, watched our match, homemade beef madras, wine

Tomorrow - hopefully a lie in, dog walk, uniform ironing 😭, sunday dinner
Mmmm wine!
I want to kidnap your dog ❤️❤️

Mmmm wine!
I want to kidnap your dog ❤️❤️
Wine is the best. 😍 I normally drink red, but having been in France this week (I know, pathetic 🙄😂) thought I'd give Chardonnay a go (and it was the cheapest!). Very nice. Currently supping a Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay. Are you partaking this evening missus? 🍷🥂

He's out of his post bath huff now 🤣

Wine is the best. 😍 I normally drink red, but having been in France this week (I know, pathetic 🙄😂) thought I'd give Chardonnay a go (and it was the cheapest!). Very nice. Currently supping a Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay. Are you partaking this evening missus? 🍷🥂

He's out of his post bath huff now 🤣
Eee Mrs R he is just gorgeous ❤

Oooo la la look at you!! I love barefoot, they are usually really nice. I’ve just opened a M and S Prosecco ( from Christmas) I will be drunk in approximately 32 seconds 😂

Back