Weekend Plans

Friday: Meet a community group I'm working with down the pub for a meeting and a couple of pints
Saturday: Trying a non-league away day to watch Fisher Athletic vs Faversham Town (going on a beer filled bus)
Sunday: Probably having a fairly quiet day and do a few simple jobs. Order my veg seeds for the coming year

Going to see Hue & Cry at Morecambe tonight.
Train to the North East in the morning, I am banned from going to the match
as when I came up last year it was the 1-5 debacle 🤬 Meeting up with my sisters in Durham instead.
Then get through to the Isis to meet the lads after the game.
Meet up with mates I used to work with many years ago on Sunday afternoon then train back to
Lancashire Monday morning, paracetamol will be taken.

Today - meant to be grafting but been messing about, bout to look for May flights for Venice/Florence trip in May. 5aside, pint, City and Traitors.
Sat - family meeting to sort me Mams estate, shame as was gonna go to game.
Sun - not sure, prob house clearing at me Mams.

Have a great weekend đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Tonight - into town for a drunkening
Tomorrow and Sunday - things involving circular saws, screws, various other sharp tools and hopefully a completed alcove construction at the behest of a daughter - the plans are in her head so who knows how it will turn out

tonight-just opened the first beer passing the tome on here till the mrs comes in with the fish & chips.
sat-the match then got our mate coming down for a few beers, a few ports and a bit bait.
sum-out for dinner.

Today - off work, take the dog to the beach, out with the family tonight.
Tomorrow- match and a few beers
Sunday- taking my daughter to the airport as she’s off travelling to Australia. Then watch NFL when I get back.
My mates son and two mates are off travelling around Australia this year ,all from Sunderland , Flew out yesterday ,doing Thailand / Vietnam the next 3 weeks then onto Australia.

Back