Weekend Plans

Tonight, footy on tv, early night as its been a long week
Tomorrow, match with the branch lads and meeting up with family
Sunday, might have some work to catch up on if I don't get it done today

Today - off work, take the dog to the beach, out with the family tonight.
Tomorrow- match and a few beers
Sunday- taking my daughter to the airport as she’s off travelling to Australia. Then watch NFL when I get back.

I’m knackered too, probably early night tonight.

Up early to play footy down Redcar, hopefully feeling a bit better. Nee idea a bit later.

Sunday, nee idea as we’re all a bit knackered.

Fri - Got a presentation to our Board at 6pm (how inconsiderate of them). If it goes well, wine will be opened. If it goes bad, wine will be opened.
Sat - Early morning cycle, then beach later in the morning, nothing planned yet for afternoon
Sun - Early morning cycle, BBQ in the afternoon (trying not to drink as much as last week's BBQ)

Friday: Work till 5ish. Probably putting together the wife's tax return
Tomorrow: Bairns footy first thing. Trip to B&Q then make chimney draft excluders. Then beer and footy and more beer.
Sunday: Recover and complete wife's tax return. Big walk with dog.

Champs tonight for the Man City game (driving as dry January)

Swim, gym and match tomorrow then might go somewhere for a meal

Sunday im playing paddle at the new paddle centre in Durham. Quite looking forward to my first game.

Fri - tattoo then sort car out for trip to sunderland tomorrow with the new(ish) missus to finally meet my family.
Sat - tattoo AM, then drive to Newcastle to posh hotel in Gosforth. Then no.1 daughter’s engagement party in Pleased To Meet You. Have to meet the prospective in-laws for the first time so I’ll be dialling down the ‘I just don’t give a fuck’ attitude and dress sense I usually display.
Sun - Probably take the missus to the seafront for some breakfast and steal my dog back off the ex-wife for the day.
Mon - make the trek back south after a fun filled few days. Hopefully still talking to the missus after she’s experienced my family and the north east.

Today: Up with the larks and at the gym for 5am (had a lie in, for me :lol:). Work have finally caught up with the modern world and introduced flexi working, which means I can drop the bairn off at school on Fridays!) Probably just chill tonight, tidy the house etc…

Tomorrow: Up with the larks again, gym, take the bairn swimming, then take him to the match. Going to make a curry for me and the wife on the evening and might have a couple beers.

Sunday: Working 6-2, spend the rest of the day just prepping for work/school for the forthcoming week.

Have a safe and happy weekend all.

Today .. Shopping, Funeral, Watching footy ( probably trying to focus through one eye 🍺🍺

Saturday .. Morning probably feeling sorrfor myself and getting zero sympathy, our game , then nowt.

Sunday.. Morning clean car interior ( wash granddaughter’s car) , Lunchtime pints , afternoon lazing around hopefully!

Today - WFH, minus the W.
Tomorrow - up to friends in the morning, meet friends for the match, spend the evening grumbling about Ian Beale.
Sunday - nowt

Tonight - Karate

Tomorrow - Pub then match

Sunday - Tip run , painting bedroom then Winter nets Cricket practice

Today: Meeting with my MP at my house. She's a cabinet minister so I'd better run the vacuum cleaner round. Out for dins with family as we've got no food in the house.
Tomorrow: Watching my younger son play in his U12s footy match. Followed by Histon match. Refreshments in the evening.
Sunday: Various DIY projects in the house.

Back