Weekend Plans

Today: 'work' till about 5ish. Not really work mind as the easiest week I've ever had in a new job this. Bit of joke. Will get a few jobs done around the house at the same time. Then finish Vigil tonight (better than 1st series IMO) and probably a movie as well. Souvlaki for dinner. And will book up a few trips away for the first half of the year. Always nice to have holidyas to look forward to.
Tomorrow: bairns football 9am. Home and sort garage out. Tip run booked. Then home to watch our game.
Sunday: Weather looks cold but dry. So might have a run out for a walk somewhere.

Today: mrs had car crash yesterday and car is written off so I am taking my daughter to school on my bike. Will take the long route back to burn some extra calories. Start work at 10 then go to pick daughter up at 11:30 on my break on my bike again and get back for 12:15. Work til 6:30 and then hopefully have a rental car delivered by then so I can get some lamb to make a curry tonight.

Saturday: Take dogs for long walk in the morning and then working 11:30-8.

Sunday: Taking daughter swimming, contact lens check up for me and then cooking dinner for my mum.
Yikes...hope everyone OK. You look after everybody, loads of tea and sympathy this weekend.

Me?

Friday. Sitting here wondering what to do today...no plans

Saturday. Shopping, housework (spare room a tip), early evening go out for a few drinks

Sunday. Work.

That was the worst part I thjnk she called me and said “I’ve had a big accident” my heart dropped so glad the next words were “everyone’s ok”

Thanks mate. Psychological effects can sometimes be worse than the physical can’t they? Mrs is already wanting to drive the hire care today though so think she’s ok.

Indeed Mate, always a good thing to get back behind the wheel if you can, equally with someone.
I had a very lucky escape in my 20’s walked away from an accident where I was lucky to be alive. Next day drove my own car. (The car I wrote off was a Company Pool Car). Unreal to this day.
The only door I could get out of was the back door passenger side, car was smoking !!!

Just so glad everyone OK ❤️
You can replace metal but not people.

Last edited:
Tonight: Mrs is out so will be taxi for her and her pals later on. Will probably just have a bit read, walk the dog & watch some TV.

Tomorrow: Lazy day. Clean car and watch our match later.

Sunday: Golf with the lads, as long as course is open.

Be glad just to have a relaxing weekend

Today - Work until five, a travesty! Couple of beers on the night
Tomorrow - Footy in the morning, first 11-a-side game in quite a few weeks because of the awful weather and non-stop rain. Take the youngest swimming. Few beers on the evening
Sunday - Nee idea. Sure our lass has plans for us
Shocking that. Same here. Some knacker has arranged a meeting for 1pm - 2pm. Meetings on Friday are, unless the site is on fire, just not on. Friday afternoon is a step too far.

Today: mrs had car crash yesterday and car is written off so I am taking my daughter to school on my bike. Will take the long route back to burn some extra calories. Start work at 10 then go to pick daughter up at 11:30 on my break on my bike again and get back for 12:15. Work til 6:30 and then hopefully have a rental car delivered by then so I can get some lamb to make a curry tonight.

Saturday: Take dogs for long walk in the morning and then working 11:30-8.

Sunday: Taking daughter swimming, contact lens check up for me and then cooking dinner for my mum.
Glad nobody was seriously hurt or killed, marra.

Fri - busy day at work then cards
Sat - darts with my Dad, watch the match
Sun - might take the bairn to the beach and have a cigar if the weather is nice, watch the Bills match.

Currently walking around the beautiful city of Turin wondering wtf Mrs Giaccherini must have thought arriving in Sunderland. No offence lads and lasses.

Today - four mile walk to Booths and back earlier. The return journey was a bit slower due to 3.5 kg of lamb in my rucksack. Daughter coming home for the weekend as her car is being serviced tomorrow - guess who will be paying for any work required. Chippy tea tonight.

Tomorrow - watch golf from Dubai tomorrow morning or go for a walk and watch the match in the evening. Nuke a lasagne in the microwave after the match.

Sunday - hopefully play golf in the morning. Roast lamb dinner.

Today - watch a bit telly
Tomorrow - going to look at the new show homes opposite ours, get fed and pissed for nowt. Watch match
Sunday - might dee a dinner

Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: pottering, watching our match

Sunday: opticians appointment, pottering

Hopefully going to see One Life with my Mam and son, but son starts a new job today and doesn't know if he has to work over the weekend or not. Depends when his shifts are.
I'm going to see that tomorrow with my grandparents and sister. Looks good, doesn't it?

Otherwise, no plans tonight other than catching up on a bit of TV.

Tomorrow evening: going to see Mark Simmons at the Witham

Sunday: playing a gig at Little Buildings, Newcastle

fri.. work til 8 then beers and mushroom curry.. sat.. walk up portsdown hill get a monster burgar and go for a 10 mile hike then pub 2ish.. sun.. 9 hrs overtime then beers indoors... enjoy your weekend everyone..

Back