Weekend Plans

Becs

Central Defender
Tonight: stopping in

Tomorrow: pottering, watching our match

Sunday: opticians appointment, pottering

Hopefully going to see One Life with my Mam and son, but son starts a new job today and doesn't know if he has to work over the weekend or not. Depends when his shifts are.

Today: mrs had car crash yesterday and car is written off so I am taking my daughter to school on my bike. Will take the long route back to burn some extra calories. Start work at 10 then go to pick daughter up at 11:30 on my break on my bike again and get back for 12:15. Work til 6:30 and then hopefully have a rental car delivered by then so I can get some lamb to make a curry tonight.

Saturday: Take dogs for long walk in the morning and then working 11:30-8.

Sunday: Taking daughter swimming, contact lens check up for me and then cooking dinner for my mum.

Today, busy day of work with teams meetings morning and afternoon. Might watch the football later
Tomorrow. Lazy day with our match on TV at tea time
Sunday, pick mam and dad up after their holiday, pack my work stuff and off to Wales for the week

Fri : leaving Briancon, Se Chevaliere in an hour, after 5 days skiting, to drive back across the Italian border to Turin. Should be there for lunch. Rest of the day mooching around Turin.

Sat : Exploring Turin.

Sun : Flying back to Edinburgh then train back to Morpeth.

Today: mrs had car crash yesterday and car is written off so I am taking my daughter to school on my bike. Will take the long route back to burn some extra calories. Start work at 10 then go to pick daughter up at 11:30 on my break on my bike again and get back for 12:15. Work til 6:30 and then hopefully have a rental car delivered by then so I can get some lamb to make a curry tonight.

Saturday: Take dogs for long walk in the morning and then working 11:30-8.

Sunday: Taking daughter swimming, contact lens check up for me and then cooking dinner for my mum.
Hope the good lady is okay Marra 👍

Today: Sat in arrivals at RAF Woolsington waiting for Mrs SR7 and my boys at the min. Then just spend some quality family time together.

Tomorrow: Again just spend some quality family time together, then watch the match in the evening.

Sunday: Gym early doors then working 0600 - 1200. Just get ready for the week ahead. Was going to go watch the lasses at Eppleton, but don’t think I’m going to have time.

No plans

Family day out somewhere yet to be decided, wouldn’t mind getting a pizza and showing the kids the delight of gladiators on the night

Flight for work

Fri - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sat - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sun - drinkin fightin n buckin
She’s ok, my child is ok but the MIL was in some discomfort yesterday and had to go to A&E. Gas worker pulled out straight in front of them on a 40 road and my car ended up underneath a trailer.
That’s main thing mate , my missus (with kids) been there done that , getting the call is awful, insurance will sort car loss 👍

Last edited:
Today: Sat in arrivals at RAF Woolsington waiting for Mrs SR7 and my boys at the min. Then just spend some quality family time together.

Tomorrow: Again just spend some quality family time together, then watch the match in the evening.

Sunday: Gym early doors then working 0600 - 1200. Just get ready for the week ahead. Was going to go watch the lasses at Eppleton, but don’t think I’m going to have time.
Did 7 years in RAF so was curious where that airfield was as never heard of it, Googled it and was giggling to meself 😂

Today - Work until five, a travesty! Couple of beers on the night
Tomorrow - Footy in the morning, first 11-a-side game in quite a few weeks because of the awful weather and non-stop rain. Take the youngest swimming. Few beers on the evening
Sunday - Nee idea. Sure our lass has plans for us

Surely it's now the RSAF Woolsington.

Today : working til 5, take the boy to footy training, beer and a curry tonight when the missus and daughter are back from swimming

Sat : drop the missus at the train station, take the kids to get measured up for and collect their ski's, ice skating, footy and beer

Sun : Pick the missus up, sunday dinner, domestic shit

Fri - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sat - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sun - drinkin fightin n buckin

That’s main thing mate , my missus (with kids) been there done that , getting the call is awful, insurance will sort car loss 👍

That was the worst part I thjnk she called me and said “I’ve had a big accident” my heart dropped so glad the next words were “everyone’s ok”
Sorry to hear this Mate and glad everyone is OK.
Hopefully no after traumas 🤞

Thanks mate. Psychological effects can sometimes be worse than the physical can’t they? Mrs is already wanting to drive the hire care today though so think she’s ok.

Last edited:
She’s ok, my child is ok but the MIL was in some discomfort yesterday and had to go to A&E. Gas worker pulled out straight in front of them on a 40 road and my car ended up underneath a trailer.

Awful that marra hope they recover okay. Never know what's going to happen each day when we leave the house.

Myself, going to have a nice relaxing weekend I hope. Film and a takeaway tonight.

Tomorrow, take the dog out early, get back and make myself and the missus a breakfast. Then settle down to have a day in front of the tv watching football as our lass is out on the pop from lunch time. Haway the lads. Probably put some music on and have a few drinks myself after our match tomorrow whilst waiting for our lass to get in.

Sunday, out for a dinner somewhere, and visit family. Hopefully get back for the Man Utd/Spurs game.

Back