Weekend Plans

Today. Travel North. Currently having a pint in the BV at St Pancras. Evening with me Mam.
Tomorrow. Meet my daughter. Match. A few pints afterwards. Probs in bed by 2100 in the hotel.
Sunday. Travel back to me Mam’s to do my chores and take her out for Sunday Roast.
Monday. Back to Winchester. Just discovered the tubes are on strike, so God knows how I get to Waterloo from Kings X.

Today. Travel North. Currently having a pint in the BV at St Pancras. Evening with me Mam.
Tomorrow. Meet my daughter. Match. A few pints afterwards. Probs in bed by 2100 in the hotel.
Sunday. Travel back to me Mam’s to do my chores and take her out for Sunday Roast.
Monday. Back to Winchester. Just discovered the tubes are on strike, so God knows how I get to Waterloo from Kings X.
Bus or Joe daxi

Tonight - Early night to try to get back into my work routine.
Tomorrow - Watch match. Rest of the day depends on the result
Sunday - Take the bairn to town to spend her Christmas money and take her for food somewhere. Early night as back at work on Monday.

Finish work, go for walk, wine with the wife and my Aunt who has just arrived for a visit

Cycle, BBQ, wine and watch the match

Have the boys in the morning as wife has selfishly booked a yoga class, no plans after that

Today: tidy around. Put Xmas decs back in loft. Walk the dog. Get a couple of things prepped for work on Monday. Watch that post office thing tonight.

Tomorrow: up early. Nice breakfast. Walk the dog. Match, beers and probably avoiding mag infested WhatsApp groups.

Sunday: Dunno. Should try to get out for a day out somewhere. Nice walk with the kids and dog as totally neglected walking last year with building work going on life was too busy.

Tonight - hotel in Malton north yorkshire
Saturday - watch match in pub in Malton with my dirty mag missus (no) had chance of ticket but let my boy have it, been to plenty he hasn’t. Fuck it. getting out of washy for Weeknd.
sunday - garn yem and chill and hopefully take pass out of mag neighbour.

Back