Weekend Plans

Tonight: Bit of guitar practice and online quiz with some friends.

Saturday: Fix the warning lights that have been flashing on the car, watch the match, spend the rest of the day grumpy.

Sunday: Weather check and hopefully a bit of cycling

Tonight- few beers after work
Tomorrow- walk along the beach then heading to the match as early as possible. Not sure after that, depends on the result.
Sunday - not a thing planned.

Today: I’ve just dropped my wife and two children off at RAF Woolsington, as they’re off to Catalonia for the Three Kings celebrations. I’m taking Bella for her annual check up this afternoon, hit the gym for an hour and then off to watch my other team in Red and White tonight (Seaham Red Star, who are coincidentally playing Heaton Stan who play in B&W!).

Tomorrow: Up at daft o’clock to go to the gym, back home to get showered and ready. Head to the town for 8am spoons breakfast and then see what chaos unfolds throughout the day.

Sunday: I’m going to try my very best to be home at a reasonable time on Saturday, so I can pop into work for 6hrs OT on Sunday. I’m a greedy bastard, I know.

Tonight: shopping

Saturday: take the kids to French school. Dispose of Xmas tree. Pick up children. Listen to the match. Cook something.

Sunday: church, netball and ice skating.

Today - washing, ironing, packing, walk dog.
Tomorrow - Fly back to Houston for graft. Will be keeping up with match progress on here whilst in the air.
Sunday - Graft.
Hopefully it is a belting game. All action and 4-5 with a Isak hat trick. Think a dour 0-0 is more likely.

Tonight - First session with personal trainer, dinner then bed

Saturday - Short run/cycle, MRI for my knees, few swimming drills, swimming lesson with coach, dinner, bed

Sunday - Pending my MRI results, depends on if i carry on run/cycle training (IM-70.3 in May)

Tonight : early finish, take the boy to footy training, beers and takeaway

Sat : bike ride, match, take the daughter ice skating, beers

Sun : early start to get the boy to a footy tournament f***ing miles away with an 8.30 kick off in the first match, domestic stuff on the night

Tonight working

Tomorrow watch the match then off to Sheffield to watch the ice hockey

Sunday hopefully lie in then off for a curry for mates sons birthday

Tonight: cards

Tomorrow: Pub for match, help sister load washing machine into car, friends visiting

Sunday: As little as possible. Mum's to watch NFL on the night.

Tonight - nothing
Tomorrow - I live in Whitley Bay and there is no escaping the mags at the moment. So, 2 hour run whilst the match is on, might go to the cheviots where there is no mobile reception.

Going to see one life at the jam jar cinema on the evening

Sunday - Volunteering at the North Tyneside 12k Trail run, out for Sunday lunch somewhere local afterwards

Today: I’ve just dropped my wife and two children off at RAF Woolsington, as they’re off to Catalonia for the Three Kings celebrations. I’m taking Bella for her annual check up this afternoon, hit the gym for an hour and then off to watch my other team in Red and White tonight (Seaham Red Star, who are coincidentally playing Heaton Stan who play in B&W!).

Tomorrow: Up at daft o’clock to go to the gym, back home to get showered and ready. Head to the town for 8am spoons breakfast and then see what chaos unfolds throughout the day.

Sunday: I’m going to try my very best to be home at a reasonable time on Saturday, so I can pop into work for 6hrs OT on Sunday. I’m a greedy bastard, I know.
Tell them not to bother Re Catalonia -we are all going to the
I should have said ……apologies

Hope they have great time marra

Not a lot overall, meal prep and exercising.

Obviously there’s the inaugural Wear-Saudi match on the box so I’ll squeeze that in if I have time.

Back