Fri: Shopping/put cash in bank/chill the fuck out
Sat: Early start/mags
Sun: Day of recovery
What’s acceptable attire for tomorrow mate …. Asking for a friend

Fri - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sat - drinkin fightin n buckin
Sun - drinkin fightin n buckin

What’s acceptable attire for tomorrow mate …. Asking for a friend
Summit dark mate that won't show the mags' blood and preferably wipe-clean. A wax jacket would be perfect.

Friday: Mate's little brother's going away party
Saturday: Smashing the mags all owa
Sunday: Recovering from smashing the mags all owa

Fri: Haven't been well the last few days. Probably going back to bed shorty to sleep it off.

Sat: Weather and flooded pitch dependent - U15s match. Then in the afternoon I shall be taking the dog out for a very long walk, without my phone. In the evening there is a birthday party for my other half.

Sun: Road Safety work - several projects on the go and I need to do quite a bit of data crunching. Might try to finish clearing out the garage. Slowly converting it into a gym. My son wants it to be a posh gym, so posh he wants to call it a James.

Tonight. Going to see a Punk band in the pub
Tomorrow. Parkrun then take wife to get nails done
Sunday. Food shopping and a run.

Tonight, meeting mates down the club for a few and chatting the stunning barmaid up. Like the last 3 years 🤣 tomorrow morning I’ve got a funeral to attend at 10.30 then back home for the match and Sunday probably nursing a bad head 😂

Two gigs tonight.
Tomorrow - Breakfast with "the lads" (by "lads" I mean an age range from 58-76) then the match in the hoose. A quick kip before three more gigs tomorrow night then chilling on Sunday before two more gigs, Sunday night.

Monday off.

Back