Weekend Plans

Friday - 2 hour walk + coffee break in Durham, Panto with daughter and granddaughter Friday night

Saturday - Clear out daughter's garage between 3 and 5pm πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰πŸ‘, and have new sofa delivered and sorted. Takeaway Chinese and movie

Sunday - Visit a severely disabled friend with my dog ( she's a therapy dog, he loves her to bits ) and criticise/praise the team with him, depending on Saturday's result! Bless him, he only has one other visitor , his elderly sister, so I'm his only opportunity to eff and jeff about the team and life in generalπŸ˜‚

Not much stand-out planned this weekend apart from going to The Red Lion for bait tonight after our match is done, great little place.

Tomorrow will probably be rushing round getting stocking fillers and the like.

Update:

My night out tonight, will depend on a late fitness test, as I feel like shite warmed up.
I was achy & shivery this morning, so I'll hoy a couple of Lemsips down while at work today, and see how I feel at 6pm. πŸ™
Don't be such a fanny. It's a perfect excuse to get leathered on whisky and make a proper nuisance of yourself tonight as 'you don't normally drink whisky'. ;)

Bet he was doing pirouettes round the front room in his tutu
You have no idea. Dave is quite eerrmm ,artistic.

Feather boa springs to mind
A night in with a box of hankies and a couple of boxes of Lemsips, & paracetamols is looking likely. 😒
I will not comment. I will not comment.
A night in with a box of hankies and a couple of boxes of Lemsips, & paracetamols is looking likely. 😒
No no no no
Don't be such a fanny. It's a perfect excuse to get leathered on whisky and make a proper nuisance of yourself tonight as 'you don't normally drink whisky'. ;)
Don’t worry he has his hankies πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚

Last edited:

Back