Weekend Plans

Friday - weekly shop
Saturday - kids ice skating, baking then going to see all the Xmas lights in the local area on the houses
Sunday - church, kids netball then might go to regwnt/Oxford st

Today: Work until 12, then take the bairn to his ophthalmologist appointment, then just tidy around the house and chill.
Tomorrow: Take the bairn to this swimming lesson, watch then match and then going to the Fox & Tree for tea.
Sunday: Working 6 until 2, then just be doing my bait/work clothes prep etc for the last working week of the year 🥳

Fri - Eldest daughters Christmas performance, back to work then settle in for the evening
Sat - O40’s football, see if I can get a hat-trick of MoM performances. Take my kids to my nephews baby shower (loooong story), settle in for the evening
Sun - Beamish with the family and see Santa, kids at their gymnastics birthday party, home and settle in for the evening

half day today, supermarket big shop ,then haircut later then chill
Tomorrow ,out from two with lads from work, watch game then party head on
Sunday
Laze about ,make dinner with my son

Today - walk around Malaga, few beers in the sun, back on board ship for 5pm then more drinks tonight.
Tomorrow - dock in Gibraltar, duty free shopping in morning for the last of my Christmas presents then hopefully catch the first half of the match before we set sail again.
Sunday - sea day so absolutely f**k all!

Friday - wfh (last day until 2nd Jan), make pizza dough, few drinks this evening
Sat - Trip to Aldi for a few bits, watch the match, make pizzas
Sun - Trip to Costco, nothing else planned

Today - work, pizza van coming in at dinnertime, home, out for works do tonight
Tomorrow - bit shopping, watch match, watch telly
Sunday - out for Sunday dinner, watch football after
Monday - off work

Friday - A day off work, so I'll be getting some last bits & bobs in for Christmas.

Meeting a mate for a few afternoon pints. 🍻

Saturday. - Working from noon to 5pm, then home, for a shit, shave & shower, do my hair & get some sexy as fook aftershave hoyed on, ready for a works leaving do, and a pub crawl around the many town centre bars of British West Hartlepool Upon Sea.
I'll possibly strut my stuff, hoy a few shapes around the dance floor and will knock 'em dead on the Karaoke, as is my wont 🍻 🕺 🥳

Plenty of single lasses will be there, though knowing my bad luck, all I'll end up taking home, will be a manky kebab. 😢 💔

Sunday - A seven hour shift (7a.m to 2p.m) to bring me back down to earth. 🫣

Pray for me. 😭

Friday - A day off work, so I'll be getting some last bits & bobs in for Christmas.

Meeting a mate for a few afternoon pints. 🍻

Saturday. - Working from noon to 5pm, then home, for a shit, shave & shower, do my hair & get some sexy as fook aftershave hoyed on, ready for a works leaving do, and a pub crawl around the many town centre bars of British West Hartlepool Upon Sea.
I'll possibly strut my stuff, hoy a few shapes around the dance floor and will knock 'em dead on the Karaoke, as is my wont 🍻 🕺 🥳

Plenty of single lasses will be there, though knowing my bad luck, all I'll end up taking home, will be a manky kebab. 😢 💔

Sunday - A seven hour shift (7a.m to 2p.m) to bring me back down to earth. 🫣

Pray for me. 😭
I’m on my knees as I type! 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Have a cracking weekend HC xx

Back