Weekend Plans

today: travel home from work in Paris few beers in the airport, get home and help the missus decorate the sitting room for the daughters 7th birthday
Tomorrow: Daughters birthday so a day of celebrating, Italian restaurant for lunch and taking the daughter and niece to the pictures
Sunday: trampolining with the little one, go to Asda to get their food for the week, make a Sunday dinner and watch a bit of football and play with the daughter with her new presents

today: travel home from work in Paris few beers in the airport, get home and help the missus decorate the sitting room for the daughters 7th birthday
Tomorrow: Daughters birthday so a day of celebrating, Italian restaurant for lunch and taking the daughter and niece to the pictures
Sunday: trampolining with the little one, go to Asda to get their food for the week, make a Sunday dinner and watch a bit of football and play with the daughter with her new presents
What you off too see?, I'm 41and I'm looking forward to seeing the new wonka next week 🤣

This evening: Bingo fund-raiser for cricket club
Sat: U15s match likley to be called off. Can't see the pitches thawing in time for 10 bells tomorrow morning. I have a mound of paperwork that has stacked up and I need to address it at some point. Afternoon - think I'm taking my younger lad and a few mates paintballing for his birthday.
Sun: My older lad has a cricket trial in the afternoon so we're going to the nets to practise before that (gulp!). Steak has been requested for dinner- so good excuse to get a nice bottle of red and put the fire on.

Crikey is it December already?!

Today - Finished work, got the tree in its stand for our lass to sort, get her car MOT’d, take the kids for a bit sledge, relax with a few beers.

Tomorrow - Take eldest for an extra gymnastics lesson in preparation for her competition. Relax with a few beers.

Sunday - Gymnastics competition and order some Christmas presents for people. Already fucked up with the advent calendar for our lass so let’s see what I can get right. She’s an ungrateful bugger sometimes.

Flying out to DĂĽsseldorf tonight. By the time we get to the hotel probably just pop to bed

Tomorrow getting the train to cologne. We’re supposed to fly there but flight was cancelled so having to go via Düsseldorf now. Will go round the Xmas markets and have shit loads of beer

Sunday: shit loads of beer

Tonight making toad in the hole and roasties, watch corra and celebrity and couple of bottles of wine.

Tommorow put the tree up while drinking mulled wine and sna balls 🤗

Tonight: out and about in Montevideo after judging a dance contest (don't ask)
Tomorrow: fly back to the UK
Sunday: arrive at Heathrow at 9:15 to the cold, get driven up to Cambridge, do laundry, do a grocery shop, catch up with some TV and music.

Tonight: out and about in Montevideo after judging a dance contest (don't ask)
Tomorrow: fly back to the UK
Sunday: arrive at Heathrow at 9:15 to the cold, get driven up to Cambridge, do laundry, do a grocery shop, catch up with some TV and music.
Is this a feature length production of the goalkeeping highlights from the SAFC 1973 cup run?

Back