Weekend Plans

Today - tackling the snar at graft like the animal I am.

Saturday- probably… tackling the snar at graft like the animal I am.

Sunday - possibly… tackling the snar at graft like the animal I am.

Tonight: usual Tesco visit so don't have to faff on sat/Sunday

Sat: take kids to French school, pick up the Xmas tree, dump said tree, pick the bairns up then I'm in a box at Millwall. Test out the air fryer on the evening.

Sun: church then decorate Xmas tree and chill out over an afternoon film. Try and fit in a gym.

Today: Drop the bairn off at school and sit in front of the burner all day. Pick him up and sit in front of the burner all night with some beers.

Tomorrow: If the weather is like this, fuck all.

Sunday: if the weather is like this, fuck all.

Today - working in the snow. Drinks later at new place in Seaburn.
Tomorrow- shopping in Newcastle for next weeks trip to Denmark. Follow the match later then beers and takeaway.
Sunday - footy and nfl

Got quite a busy weekend, but looking out the window this morning I'm just hoping people cancel and I can spend the weekend in the house.

Today- supposed to be going to York but train has been cancelled, might venture to Newcastle.
Saturday- Doing nowt
Sunday-Doing nowt

Hedley Lamarr 'You said doing nowt twice'
Me 'I like doing nowt' :D

Today: a bit of work and collecting my repaired laptop
Tomorrow: watching sport on telly
Sunday: drive to Sheffield, eat Cuban Tapas, drink beer and cocktails then go to see Skinny lister at The Leadmill

Today: Bit of guitar practice and an online quiz with a few friends
Tomorrow: Bit of a girlie bonding day at the match with my sister and niece
Sunday: No idea yet. Want to do something interesting but nagging at the back of my mind is some cleaning jobs that need doing,

Fri: might head over to NYM for a walk this morning, getting the Christmas decorations out of the loft later.

Sat: stuff around the house.

Sun: see Sat.

Fri: youngest at football, then taking the eldest out for food
Sat: bus to Millwall with the youngest. Fighting and drinking all day.
Sun: taking family out for lunch

Today: bloke was meant to be coming to look at me van I'm selling but weather has put pay to that. So building alcove cupboards today. Finish fixing a wall. Walk the dog.
Probably watch a xmas movie tonight.
Tomorrow: assume no kids football. So building alcove cupboards again.
Sunday: still building cupboards. Hopefully bloke can make the rearranged appointment to view me van and he buys it.

Anyone else interested in a campervan?

Back