Weekend Plans

The neet - nowt. Watch I'm a Celeb with a few beers

The morra - hair cut, watch the footy

Sunda - walk the dog on the Riviera while having a bit of a pub crawl. Watch the footy in various places.

Fri - Drive home from working in shitty Birmingham this afternoon. Then taking my 13 yo to The Charlatans this evening

Sat - Dog walk, set up and play Crossbows And Catapults, Sunderland match,

Sun - round me Mam’s for a Sunday dinner with loaf tin Yorkshire puddings.
Then promised the son I’d start gaming with him, so we’ve downloaded ‘Streets Of Rage 4’.
Ah class love The Charlatans, enjoy.

Friday- hoping to go to my mates for a few drinks but I’ve lost my voice so it’s not looking good.

Saturday- Mate coming over for tapas and drinks, depending on mg voice.

Sunday- finish painting sitting room, sort uniforms ready for Monday.

Today - Work till 1, then chilled night
Tomorrow - Work 6-11, then work Xmas party in Durham
Sunday - Work 6-2 (possibly 6-6) then an early night cos i'll be knackered :lol:

Today enjoying the calm of the US being off for Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow heading down to Plymouth for the match. Stopping overnight.
Sunday leisurely toddle back up from Plymouth. Might dot along past Dawlish area and stop off for Sunday dinner.

Today - lying around the floor in front of the fire, recovering from a cold I've had for last 10 days. Home made fish and chips for tea.

Saturday - dog sitting our 2 rescue dogs. Watching football all day. Home made curry.

Sunday - same as Saturday + weekly visit from my son. Shepherds pie for dinner.

Friday: Not bothering with work as everyone is out for Thanksgiving. Dentist at 2 then meeting my Dad for a few long overdue afternoon pints.

Sat: Nephews football in the morning. Our match then some Christmas light show in the evening.

Sun: she wants to go get the tree.

Today - Graft, been to sort some of me Mams stuff, 5aside, pint, home for a twilight 🍷
Saturday - Helping out at Willow Burn Hospice Xmas Fair, quick pint in Durham on way home.
Sunday - more house clearing, meeting a good mate for a beer to toast me Mam.

Hope everyone has a great weekend topped off with 3 points 👍👍

inflatespace is the front runner at the minute, will book tonight.

It's class there. I took the bairn and my Mam so there were three generations of lunatics bouncing around. She was laying on a massive pillow and a big bloke jumped on the other end. Poor Mam flew up in the air and bounced onto the next pillow along 😂

Today
Went to a concert at the conservatoire. Cello. Not my cup of tea went to try and be sociable and mingle. This evening lying on the couch PJ'S on already.

Tomorrow sweet FA during day, evening meeting some friends in the pub

Sunday working, then trying out new recipe for tea.

Have a great one everybody, rest up before the mad month of December.

Back