Weekend Plans

Today - might go for a practice bowling session - yesterday I was absolutely putrid.
Tomorrow - Sky matches - both of which could be quite tasty.
Sunday. Again, both Sky matches, which look the best pick of the bunch.

Today - Finish work then fit the toilet I was supposed to do last week. Hair cut. Relax.

Tomorrow - Play football, not sure.

Sun - Not sure but Christmas decorations are starting to make their way downstairs I see.

Fri - Drive home from working in shitty Birmingham this afternoon. Then taking my 13 yo to The Charlatans this evening

Sat - Dog walk, set up and play Crossbows And Catapults, Sunderland match,

Sun - round me Mam’s for a Sunday dinner with loaf tin Yorkshire puddings.
Then promised the son I’d start gaming with him, so we’ve downloaded ‘Streets Of Rage 4’.

Today, I'm visiting the solicitor then my mother in the home and then off to Hexham for Thanksgiving piss up with my fellow American mates.
Tomorrow, I'll be nursing a bad head and hopefully watching the lads win again.
The day after I'll be down Seaburn for the regular Sunday pint or five, then back home for whatever Sunday dinner is.

Fri: flying back from Bosch and driving home from Heathrow. Hopefully to find my lovely other half has put a bottle of P in the fridge to chill and not drink it all 😀

Sat: U15s game, putting up a couple of shelves, helping my elder son as he learns to cook nice meals each weekend as part of his DofE.

Sun: Tidying house in preparation for the royal visit. Getting shut together for Edinburgh trip next week. Cooking Sunday Dins.

Tonight - take the bairn to footy, log burner, tea, telly, bed

Saturday - owa lass is away, did a thread about soft play last, inflatespace is the front runner at the minute, will book tonight. Might nip to the Grange for a cheap(ish) dinner that isn’t McDonald’s. Back in for 3 for the match, films & probably “camp out” with the bairns downstairs.

Sunday - swimming lessons, gym, reindeers at Richardsons garden centre, putting the Christmas trees up. Lights aren’t going on the one facing the street, don’t want to be them people. Might stick the lights up outside but they won’t get switched on until Friday.

Fri: more work outside in the morning then off to the van after lunch as the kids have an inset day at school.

Sat: Fancy doing a walk somewhere. Weather looks like it’s going to be cold but fresh.

Sun: back home just after lunch and put some time into an inside project I’m working on as it looks like it’s going to be wet.

Fri - Drive home from working in shitty Birmingham this afternoon. Then taking my 13 yo to The Charlatans this evening

Sat - Dog walk, set up and play Crossbows And Catapults, Sunderland match,

Sun - round me Mam’s for a Sunday dinner with loaf tin Yorkshire puddings.
Then promised the son I’d start gaming with him, so we’ve downloaded ‘Streets Of Rage 4’.
Love a loaf tin Yorkshire Pudding

Fri - chores around the house. Sainsbury’s. Cook tea, lamb shanks tonight.
Sat - lift to Romsey for train down to Plymouth.
Sun - relaxing day. Might go for a walk with my wife and have a couple in the village pubs. New management in one of them, so might try and catch the meat draw.

Tonight - cards
Tomorrow - haircut, take the bairn to watch Fareham Town if the match actually goes ahead for a flipping change.
Sunday - argue with Mrs. about who is taking bairn to birthday party, probably lose. Watch the Bills on the night.

Back