Weekend Plans

Tonight - nowt
Tomorrow - going to the in laws to finalise Xmas dinner plans, Lumiere in the evening.
Sunday - watch the gp, tidy my office, probably go to the gym.

Fri - Graft till around 11:30 then off the races at Newcastle, corporate box with food and drinks, should be canny - any racing tips welcome....
Sat - Golf in the morning, watch my youngest play football in the afternoon (Farringdon v Leam Rangers, should be a canny game, get yourselves along), then out for a meal for my dads 80th birthday on the evening....
Sun - Watch my youngest play football in the morning, then a lazy afternoon....

Fri - Flying to Netherlands
Sat - Zuiderpark parkrun then train across to Nijmegen
Sun - Running the Zevenheuvelenloop 15KM race then train back across & flight home

Tonight - cards. Been persuaded to drop out of the main event but whatever, I'll just go and fuck around for a while.
Tomorrow - shops
Sunday - nothing concrete bar watching the NFL at my ma's

Tonight: nowt
Tomorrow: gym, watch the MotoGP and then get a pizza in to watch the boxing
Sunday: take me nephew to the MetroCentre so he can pick his own birthday present

Work this afternoon, nowt tonight probably watch some attack on titan and start arguments on here

Tomorrow nowt during the day but out for bait and 50 cent on the night

Sunday bot all might do Sunday club

Tonight: nowt
Tomorrow: taking our lass to the pictures and for some bait
Sunday: gannin to me nanas for dinner, which will no doubt be superior to whatever we eat on Saturday night
Work this afternoon, nowt tonight probably watch some attack on titan and start arguments on here

Tomorrow nowt during the day but out for bait and 50 cent on the night

Sunday bot all might do Sunday club
I can sort the first bit out for ya, ya little anime loving dweeb :lol:

Fri - Flying home from Germany, having some tea and a bottle of wine or two in front of the telly
Sat - Unpacking then go the weekly food shop, pizza dough prep, make pizzas and drink wine
Sun - lie in hopefully, go and see me mam and dad then pack for next week in Italy

Tonight - playing a gig in O'Neils in Sutton (if anyone is in the area!). My last is bringing a male woman who looks like a man in a dress so this will be interesting...
Tomorrow - lie in. Maybe drinking in Horsham
Sunday - chill!

Friday: enjoying some beers in The Parcel Yard (KX) wondering which hour train I should choose to get home.

Saturday: early KO u15s match. Then taking younger son and two mates karting.

Sunday: even God rested. Cook Sunday Dins, bottle of red, finish doing my books, get prepared for week ahead.

fri - food, then tyneside cinema for the tish murta doc
sat - day off. sort records for deein tha awld wick wick wickies at the lubber fiend
sun - train to tod, for the aficionado party

Toneet - elvis tribute in the Westwood club
saturday - get over my hangover while missus hoys Xmas decs up. No and I nar Ffs
sunday - last bit’s if Xmas shopping and bit of bait

Last edited:
Working today till 10 then probably have a couple drinks in the house.
Saturday it'll have to be the town for the first time in 6 years as a single bloke.
Sunday club in Ryhope :cool:

Fri: Having a few beers now then going to buy some chicken to marinade for an indians tomorrow
Sat: Shopping, cleaning, 5k run, beer, footy, indians
Sun: Over 50's footy, Ironing, watch some sports, any sports, then Sunday Dinner and chill.

now-got man flu so currently feeling sorry for myself. trying to shift it with a beer and a port chaser.
saturday-going to tynemouth market for something to do as no footy on.
sun-out for dinner then nowt else.

Fri: Having a few beers now then going to buy some chicken to marinade for an indians tomorrow
Sat: Shopping, cleaning, 5k run, beer, footy, indians
Sun: Over 50's footy, Ironing, watch some sports, any sports, then Sunday Dinner and chill.
A 5k after beers?? That would kill me.
I need to be dry for 2 days before going for a run otherwise my pulse goes through the roof.

A 5k after beers?? That would kill me.
I need to be dry for 2 days before going for a run otherwise my pulse goes through the roof.
I think you read it wrong, I'm going for a 5k run, normally to the bar, then beers afterwards.
I start off at the top of a hill, run 1k downwards, then 1k back up then a slow decent to flat after that.

Back