Weekend Plans

Today - Leave this project forever, gym, beers (Maybe)

Saturday - Cycling, first activity since ultra-trail 50km, pottering and packing

Sunday - Pending how cycling went, running, packing as leaving Nha Trang to UK (Pop up to Hanoi for Marathon next weekend first), beers

Tonight: watching England match

Tomorrow: clothes/festive shopping with the bairn, pottering

Sunday: pottering, Durham Lumiere
Give Bishop Auckland Lumiere a try too. I wasn't expecting much but I was impressed, especially with The Tower installation. If you do go, New Bondgate Street carpark is free.

Today - have the day off work but still have to go to a budget meeting at 2. At the gym just now, and will keg my homebrew then tidy the house when I get home

Tomorrow - it’s my 17th wedding anniversary, so we are going to Edinburgh for the night to see Ben Folds

Sunday - recover from Saturday, and pick kids up from my parents

Today - finish at lunch time then start painting littlest one’s room, give blood, 1 or 2 333ml beers

Sat - Drop mam at bus station for her coach to Manchester, play O40s footy, take daughter to her piano prep test, paint more of littlest one’s room, and a 1 or 2 333ml cans to relax

Sun - Fit a new upstairs toilet, Lumiere, takeaway

Might get a takeaway with the kids tonight

Going to see some mates including @rockaway play in a band at the angel tomorrow

No plans Sunday. If the weathers ok I’ll get the kids out then probably do a dinner and maybe a bottle of wine

Today- going into hospital as a day case patient to have a cortisone injection in my hip (Bricking it)

Saturday- Few drinks round the town then Independent to see The Total Stone Roses

Sunday- Chill or if I’m not too hungover go to Lidl for 10am to buy a heated throw 🤣

Friday: Swimming with the bairn, go to my Mams afterwards and have a games night with some pizza.

Saturday: Go to the Cinema to watch the Nightmare Before Christmas (Bairn loves it), Ten pin bowling afterwards.

Sunday: Take the bairn to her netball games. Go to my Mam’s for Sunday dinner, drive back to base Sunday night.

Today - golf if weather ok, watch England
Tomorrow/Sunday - watch footy/cricket/golf whilst gloss painting entire downstairs woodwork (Mrs (no) away for weekend & should dry nicely without being clattered into by a vacuum cleaner or whinges about the smell

Today: dump trip, pack, travel down to Sunderland, take mam shopping, maybe see fenwicks window

Saturday: food shopping for mam, lunch out (maybe keel tavern), chill out, tea, drive back to Edinburgh

Sunday: watch junior win his rugby match.

been laid up for a while. This weekend should be my first walk in weeks and I just joined a new swimming pool so going to try some gentle swimming for the first time in many years. Really looking forward to it a lot after many grumpy weeks!

Back