Weekend Plans

Friday - Work until late

Saturday - Work then watch some sport, order food and pop a bottle of red

Sunday - Work then out with our lass for food

Today, work till 11 then train down for York races (free bar so god knows what time home...)
Tomo, long lie in hopefully with minimal hangover, as out in Sunderland for few daytime drinks with mates, back PM for pizza and early night prob,
Sun, long lie in hopefully(!), then ice hockey match at Billingham with daughter and bro-in-law early evening

Friday: Chill out

Saturday: Bairns first trip to the cinema in the morning, bait and down the beach.

Sunday: Bairns swimming lessons, Shopping, Sunday Lunch, chill out.

Today - Nowt
Tomorrow - Nowt flash
Sunday - Git posh hotel in Durham for a blatant dirty weekend
Monday - Spa day

Anywhere good to eat in Durham on a Sunday? Was going to go to Coarse, but its not open Sundays ffs.

I’m in Portugal 🇵🇹 @Amber enjoy the meal ladies 💋🥂
Hope you are having a fab time and we well see you for Christmas drinks I hope 🥰
Sorry that was meant to be we will. I was typing whilst eating golden syrup porridge.
Today- finish work, go home and walk the dog. Chuck outfits around in a frenzy.
Saturday- meet the lasses for some food and then meet Dave for a wander round town.
Sunday- go home to have a sleep

Last edited:
Today - chilling with family and moaning about having to cancel my butlins weekender due to line up being extra poor. Chicken and stuffing sarnies for supper.

Tomorrow - family walk for coffees and breakfast. Meet mates. Max cooper on night.

Sunday - BBR

fri - sort records
sat - work, sort records thenplay at the tanners. warm up for robert hood @ world hq
sun - nish

Friday taking the Nephew to the climbing wall in Shields
Saturday taking the bairn to the pictures for the first time
Sunday out for a geet big run hopefully a ten miler.

Inbetween all that getting our house ready to move in next weekend !

Today - Work then home, practice on guitar
Tomorrow - Nothing planned daytime out on the night for dinner
Sunday - Lunch in a gorgeous pub. Then out for a decent walk, maybes the beach

Back