Weekend Plans

Tonight - Gym, followed by chicken kabab, beers are still getting thought about.

Tomorrow - Work morning, rest afternoon, early bed.

Sunday - Up mega early, long run (Double KMs day in comp I'm in), hoping for 30km in the run phase, 10km walking later. Top spot at stake. Beers in evening.

Fri… early finish, darts and a few pints.

Sat… picking new car up in the morning, out for scran early afternoon, sisters 40th from about 4 onwards.

Sun… walk down the beach, make/prepare dinner, Sunday club and an early night.

Enjoy

Today: going to my wife’s graduation this afternoon, then just chill in the house.

Tomorrow: Mini me has his swimming lesson in the AM, then BiL is fitting new doors, frames and architraves upstairs, so we will get out the way for the day. Depending on weather, might pop to Whitley bay.

Sunday: Work 6-12, then just prepare for the week ahead.

Today - Consultant appointment with me Mam, 5aside 4-5, pint after, home for Eng game
Saturday- Train to Sunny Saltburn, home for strictly 😳
Sunday - getting VW Camper ready to sell 🥲
Have a great weekend 👍👍

Today : was up at 5, train to Prague, currently in the airport waiting to see how long delay I have due to the french air traffic control strike, hopefully beers in the principality tonight

Sat : train to Glasgow, beers

Sun : beers

Today - last day of holiday extension in Cyprus courtesy of the flight cancellation on Wednesday due to the Luton car park fire. Fly back to Gatwick departing at 8.30 pm ish. Mate collecting us at Gatwick and driving us to car at Luton on off site car park.

Tomorrow - check in to Luton airport Premier Inn some time after midnight. Fat boy breakfast then drive to Preston.

Sunday - may play golf if the weather is compliant.

Today - shopping in Newcastle, maybe a bath later, fish and chips for tea.

Tomorrow - a lie in and relaxing morning followed by some nice food and a drink or 2 with the ladies! 🥳

Sunday - usual shite at home, cleaning, washing and my weekly highlight: uniform ironing 🙄

Tonight: Was gonna go play cards but I'm full of cold so watch the match I suppose
Tomorrow - Was gonna go check out a new cigar lounge with a couple of friends but if I've still got the cold I won't bother
Sunday - watch the rugby

at my inlaws who are putting on a get together for my wifes birthday the other day

night out in yarm for my dads birthday

couple menders and a lunch somewhere no doubt

Fri - Work, then home, we have our sons dog tonight, so off for a walk with him....

Sat - Golf in the morning, watch my youngest play football on Saturday afternoon, out for a curry on the night (Dehli 6)....

Sun - Watch my youngest play football in the morning, pack my case for our lads trip to LA and Vegas, early night as 3am pick-up for the airport....

Back