Weekday Plans

Today - day off, pottering and cleaning at home.
Tomorrow - work in the morning, then pottering at home until school run.
Wed - work in the morning, then meeting my stepmam for coffee, school run.
Thurs - work all day.

Today : graft and kids footy
Tomorrow : graft and my footy
Wed : Graft and kids stuff
Thurs : graft and beers with the boys
Fri : Graft and kids swimming

Rock and Roll

Mon: Just dropped the car off for an MOT/Service and now sat in Wetherspoons waiting for a breakfast. Useless bastards have got no toast.

Tue - Thu: 13hr shifts with a game of five a side on Wednesday night thrown in for good measure.

Probably surviving on minimal sleep as the new born is very vocal when letting us know he wants the good stuff off Mam.

Mon: Just dropped the car off for an MOT/Service and now sat in Wetherspoons waiting for a breakfast. Useless bastards have got no toast.

Tue - Thu: 13hr shifts with a game of five a side on Wednesday night thrown in for good measure.

Probably surviving on minimal sleep as the new born is very vocal when letting us know he wants the good stuff off Mam.
Congratulations!

What was your first gig Jeff, i think mine was Eurythmics or Erasure at Whitley Bay years and years ago
I honestly can’t remember. I’ve must have been to thousands. My first gig will have been some local band somewhere. You have genuinely stumped me, that is going to haunt me all day.

Bugga.

Mon - walk with wife, coffee stop and salt grass for a bite to eat. Go do some food shopping then do the school run. Pop see mate as old fart is 40 today. Catch up on race across world on night

Tue - morning run, some sensory play with little one, Baltic on afternoon. School run out for tea. Bellini I believe.

Wed/thurs/ - no plans bar go for coffee

Fri - no idea about morning but afternoon bus to shields. Ferry to north shield. Few beers followed by Erol Alkan on the night

My girlfriend. We are going on the X34 and having a bite to eat at Wetherspoons. The show will commence at 7 pm. It has an approximate duration time of three to three and a half hours so the concert's conclusion should be about 10 pm.

These last 4-5 years or so have been the most exciting and most eventful anyone could ever have. More first time experiences that anyone could ever dream of having in such a short space of time. My first plane flight was in 2019 when I went to Jersey. My first foreign holiday was 2021 when I went to Spain. My first theatre show was 2022 when I saw Le Mis' and later on I saw my second show which was The Lion King. And now this year, 2023, is my first concert.
I’ve done a bit digging for you bro, doors might open at 7 but I don’t think it’ll be a 3 hour show. According to setlist.com they played the city hall last night too, came on at 8:45 and finished about 10:30.

Mon - Graft then sort my dads shopping
Tues - Graft and then kids swimming
Weds - Graft then daughter footy, then me footy
Thurs - Graft then daughters piano lesson
Fri - Graft then finish, fit a new bog or take our lass out for some dinner

Between contracts so no proper work.
So week consists of....
Looking for work
Restoring woodwork
Painting
Tip trip
Van cleaning and selling
Cabinet making
Getting quotes for skirting and carpets

Then bairns football three nights of the week.

Back