Weekday Plans

I have the McFly concert tonight so I have a day off from work. One of the biggest days in my life. Quite nervous. Never been to a concert before. My mind has been going through what it is going to be like. What exactly will happen. How it will pan out. What is expected of me. So many unknowns. Will I be seated? Will I be standing? Will I be downstairs? Will I be upstairs? Will I be just listen or will I be waving my arms about like the bus I wanted to catch just bloody well ignored me and drove past.

Tuesday and Wednesday I will probably just chill.

Thursday and Friday I have two 8 hour shifts back to back. On Thursday 10 till 6 and Friday is 8 till 4.

Last ones till Monday as I am off Saturday for the Birmingham City game and Sunday.

I have the McFly concert tonight so I have a day off from work. One of the biggest days in my life. Quite nervous. Never been to a concert before. My mind has been going through what it is going to be like. What exactly will happen. How it will pan out. What is expected of me. So many unknowns. Will I be seated? Will I be standing? Will I be downstairs? Will I be upstairs? Will I be just listen or will I be waving my arms about like the bus I wanted to catch just bloody well ignored me and drove past.

Thursday and Friday I have two 8 hour shifts back to back. On Thursday 10 till 6 and Friday is 8 till 4.

Last ones till Monday as I am off Saturday for the Birmingham City game and Sunday.
What the fuck?

You going on your own or with someone?

You going on your own or with someone?

My girlfriend. We are going on the X34 and having a bite to eat at Wetherspoons. The show will commence at 7 pm. It has an approximate duration time of three to three and a half hours so the concert's conclusion should be about 10 pm.

These last 4-5 years or so have been the most exciting and most eventful anyone could ever have. More first time experiences that anyone could ever dream of having in such a short space of time. My first plane flight was in 2019 when I went to Jersey. My first foreign holiday was 2021 when I went to Spain. My first theatre show was 2022 when I saw Le Mis' and later on I saw my second show which was The Lion King. And now this year, 2023, is my first concert.

Don't take all your cowies this morning ffs. Leave some for later.

Morning all, just another one off for Mon to Thur, just for @Fletch, others who work weekends, and others who are wanting to brag what they are doing this week
Today, up acting daft with the grandbairn all day .
Tuesday . Gym. Cook a decent meal , nice stiff massage
Wed . Gym , sort out a bit of paperwork and admin , few phone calls; unavoidable weekly interface with bureaucracy
Thur. Gym, shop , cook ...might sort the garage
Friday ..might go for a few slack daytime pints with a mate in York

As others have said. All the best for them!

This week I shall mainly be sitting in this work seat, a bus seat or the armchair in my residence, plus a few minutes each day on a toilet seat

That's a lot of sitting. Fortunately am quite good at it
Thank you mate and hope works going OK 👍

My girlfriend. We are going on the X34 and having a bite to eat at Wetherspoons. The show will commence at 7 pm. It has an approximate duration time of three to three and a half hours so the concert's conclusion should be about 10 pm.

These last 4-5 years or so have been the most exciting and most eventful anyone could ever have. More first time experiences that anyone could ever dream of having in such a short space of time. My first plane flight was in 2019 when I went to Jersey. My first foreign holiday was 2021 when I went to Spain. My first theatre show was 2022 when I saw Le Mis' and later on I saw my second show which was The Lion King. And now this year, 2023, is my first concert.
It will be great. If this is your first gig you will have a blast. I am jealous of you to have that feeling of anticipation.

I hope you love it.

Back