Wedding Guest Attire

Status
Not open for further replies.

maygo

Winger
Need an outfit for a wedding I'm attending soon, any suggestions/ websites etc.?
Expecting loads of f***ing ridiculous outfits from you lot tbh

All day invite
1000 in the morning for ceremony, South Shields, fuck nars if it's traditional or whatnot
Got a blue suit from about 3 year ago when blue was back in fashion, not sure if it'll be a decent fit (not a fat bassa now, might have changed body shape due to exercise)
And I'm not wearing a f***ing top hat

All day invite
1000 in the morning for ceremony, South Shields, fuck nars if it's traditional or whatnot
Got a blue suit from about 3 year ago when blue was back in fashion, not sure if it'll be a decent fit (not a fat bassa now, might have changed body shape due to exercise)
1000? Fuck me who's getting married:lol:

All day invite
just gan dressed for bed if the reception is at the Glitterball:D;)

Got a wedding on Friday, was looking at a full suit and waistcoat but taking into account the jacket of a suit costs a fortune, its ganna be hot and cos am losing the clem I will never wear the jacket again I'm just ganna gan trousers shirt tie and waistcoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back