We'd be a pretty awful team without Jack Clarke

Excellent in the first season and a half we had him but this campaign he’s been unbelievable. Pleasure to watch the lad. Imagine if we had a decent striker for him to supply.

I hope Rusyn can become that player. Obvious he needs a run. Burstow can jog on.

Always difficult to ascertain though and football no exact science. I think Roberts is also very instrumental when games are drifting at getting us up the pitch. Until Clarke wasn’t playing we would have to see. At the moment we aren’t seeing enough of Aouchiche for me. I also wonder if Rusyn could occupy a left wing position if we eventually sign a striker.
Aouchiche has done absolutely nothing to warrant a place in the squad never mind team. Another Michut all fart no shite

Think the plan is Mundle will be his replacement, and going off Spurs fans comments they seem to rate Mundle well above Clarke. That surprised me.

I don’t think Mundle will be on Clarke’s level personally, but it’s not like we’d suddenly become relegation fodder next season without Clarke imo.
Not many of them will have seen either of them play before they joined us.

That's the problem, let's say Clarke has a cracking end to the season and we get £30-35m for him.
Buy three £10m players and you've improved your squad.
Sign a load of untested kids and.....🤷‍♂️
Great theory but doesn’t 25% or any fee go to spurs?

Things normally only happen when he's involved. Roberts gets us up the pitch but that's it there's never an end product from him.

Last season we had diallo and Clarke and they were the difference. This season it's just Clark. Next season I fear without jack we will struggle as I have no faith in kld investing much of the money we receive on new players
Last season when we had amad and Roberts playing , Clarke was often lambasted on here for not being great.

Stewart was once our.most imp player.
He stoped playing and we didn't get worse.
Then amad was, and we haven't got worse.
Now Clarke.
When he goes someone will step up
I'd like to think Speakman's focus would be first team if we get good money for Clarke. Quality over quantity next window.
If we sell players for good money we can't be replacing them with untested 18/19 yr olds.
Surely the next step of the model is to get some players who have a bit of experience 22/23 yr olds

Last edited:
We're an exciting team according to speakman 🤣
I think we are and we'll only get better as our players continue to develop and prove. That's the beauty of having a young team.
Great theory but doesn’t 25% or any fee go to spurs?
No one knows, but yes I think it's fair to say it could be between 20-25%. The fee would still be a lot of money and very few teams in the Championship are investing £20m plus on players.

Last edited:
Last season when we had amad and Roberts playing , Clarke was often lambasted on here for not being great.

Stewart was once our.most imp player.
He stoped playing and we didn't get worse.
Then amad was, and we haven't got worse.
Now Clarke.
When he goes someone will step up

If we sell players for good money we can't be replacing them with untested 18/19 yr olds.
Surely the next step of the model is to get some players who have a bit of experience 22/23 yr olds
We haven't got worse without armed ? Dear god what absolute nonsense

Things normally only happen when he's involved. Roberts gets us up the pitch but that's it there's never an end product from him.

Last season we had diallo and Clarke and they were the difference. This season it's just Clark. Next season I fear without jack we will struggle as I have no faith in kld investing much of the money we receive on new players

You could say that about any team at this level though. Boro are shite when hackney doesn't play

We haven't got worse without armed ? Dear god what absolute nonsense
I'm unsure if you understand what I'm saying
Ok mate.
Ppg with amad compared with without ?
Our first 30 games this season are more or less identical ppg to our last 30 games of last season

He of course would add to the team, but other players have improved. Our team hasn't got worse or got worse results.
Clarke is better this season. So is Neil.
If Clarke leaves we aren't going to implode. Other players will step up.

Such as cov selling gykores and hamer
Gykores and amad the best two players in the league last season
Are cov worse now without him and hamer ? They have 5 more points this season at the same stage than last , despite selling their best two players

Last edited:

Back