We should sign Keiffer Moore in the Summer

Not easy getting a top striker that u can hang ya hat on to do everything Ross Stewart did when he was fit !!

If we sell someone for good money in the summer which seems likely, che Adam’s on a free transfer and Moore would instantly transform us in our striker department and let us sign or develop a young striker with less pressure on them.

Will we compete wage wise to give Moore and Adam’s what they want ?
That’s the question ?

We won’t pay the wages or any fee so it’s pointless even discussing.

There’s a 17 year old in the Moldovan prem who is going for 5k though, more realistic.
We've only signed two players aged 17 (for the first 11) since Speakman arrived. Neither were from abroad.

I’ve heard we are interested in making Burstow’s move permanent. And I’m not even joking. Apparently the club are seriously considering it
It was quite well known when he signed that we initially wanted to sign him on a permanent deal but chelsea didn't want to sell. It was only when they made him available for loan that we came back to the table. I think Burstow even said himself in his first interview that the clubs were discussing a permanent but it didn't materialise.

You'd hope they've seen enough to know he will never be good enough for this level though...

It was quite well known when he signed that we initially wanted to sign him on a permanent deal but chelsea didn't want to sell. It was only when they made him available for loan that we came back to the table. I think Burstow even said himself in his first interview that the clubs were discussing a permanent but it didn't materialise.

You'd hope they've seen enough to know he will never be good enough for this level though...

Would have been a dreadful use of funds.

Especially when simms, who we knew did fit in our team, was available earlier in the summer.

He’s another stat- we haven’t bought a starting-eleven-ready striker since Ross Stewart on the 31st January 2021.
Fantastic. Doesn't change the fact your sarcastic horseshit comment was horseshit. FWIW, one of those 17 year old we had signed plays for the 1st place team now at this level, the other is a regular for us. How's that for a stat?

Fantastic. Doesn't change the fact your sarcastic horseshit comment was horseshit. FWIW, one of those 17 year old we had signed plays for the 1st place team now at this level, the other is a regular for us. How's that for a stat?
Who’s the regular? Jobe? He was signed as a midfielder but has had to play striker because of our awful signings (Hemir, Mayenda, Burstow, Rusyn).

I’ll remind you that out of those 4 strikers, they have 3 goals this season.

3!

Last edited:

Back