We need a new manager now

Dodds and Proctors lack of ability has been brutally exposed . Just wtf are these players being asked or coached to do?
Well Beale was portrayed as the villain, fans and players hated him by all accounts, players love ‘doddsy’ blah blah he’ll steady the ship etc I’m sorry but the response to his sacking has been pathetic I’ve seen no bounce, no spring in their step
We’ll be every teams fixture they want now we easy pickings
Dodds is clueless it’s clear as day

When we inevitably lose the next two, it'll be Alex Neil.
Actually, having just seen STID 3 he came across a good deal better than the two skin crawling serpents calling the shots
Speakman gone, New head coach, and a new spine to the first 11.

More chance of winning the Euromillions.
And an owner ( controlling f***ing shareholder) with a spine, genuine interest and real money

Last edited:
Last three defeats have been against decent sides . If we start losing at home to the likes of QPR things will quickly unravel and the owners will be forced to act.

Actually, having just seen STID 3 he came across a good deal better than the two skin crawling serpents calling the shots

And an owner ( controlling f***ing shareholder) with a spine, genuine interest and real money
almost all clubs are run by consortia and so only have a controlling shareholder not an owner..the successful ones i mean..
KLD has loads of money..and he wants to keep it that way..not do anything as beserk as spend it wildly on a football club..he told you from day one he wouldnt be spening big..
he never told you he was a billioanire..other people decided they knew his net worth..
he is doing what he said he would do..albeit doing it very badly..

Back