We need a new manager now

This can't be allowed to continue.🤬
We have one. Maybe Still that has never even heard of Sunderland. Keano pisses my pants la UK going. Super Kev now shites my pants laughing??

We had one we sacked him.

Now we wait until Dodds gets it or until the summer when we can employ another sacked man on gardening leave.

It’s all about standards and the ownership have none. This state of the stadium, the BCB fiasco, the transfer windows, the Beale appointment all point to working on a shoe string. Of course some posters will say “oh but look where we were”. Who gives a ferk, it’s not how you start it’s how you finish, it’s a marathon not a sprint or whatever else you want to call it. The moment they gave up on the season, the players did too, what will they do when the fans have the same idea.
It’s uncaring, it’s discouraging, it’s treating fans with disdain and they are to blame for it. But guess what? Speakman and the owners couldn’t give two fucks about the fans.

Spot on. If the blindfold hasn’t been ripped off now, it never will be.

We’ve got an unbalanced, inexperienced and moderate quality squad with a coaching staff base that might not even be at that standard. The off-field stuff is lower league to non-league standard.

The experiment is failing and it’s on the brink of potentially becoming really dangerous. QPR at home could very easily become must win in order to not be dragged into relegation territory

KLD needs to show some balls this summer and clear the decks, Speakman. Dodds, Proctor all out and let the new coach bring his own staff in.

Not the players fault.
It's recruitment
We are getting relegated next season unless serious money and serious experienced players are signed.
I understand your stance on recruitment being poor, but that doesn’t exonerate the players from their at times schoolboy attempts at playing football, they seem at times that they’re incapable of doing the basics.

I understand your stance on recruitment being poor, but that doesn’t exonerate the players from their at times schoolboy attempts at playing football, they seem at times that they’re incapable of doing the basics.
The players not playing for the shirt is massive. I agree.
Have some pride.
But it's also about how you prepare the players for the game.
They should all know their job.

Back