We miss Pritchard

He wasn’t perfect but he was our best central midfielder. What did he make something like 3 assists his last 5 games? A bit experience and calmness on the ball. Would it have hurt to stick an extra 12 months on his contract offer like he wanted? It was ridiculous letting him go.
We miss Gooch. That's how bad we are.

He wasn’t perfect but he was our best central midfielder. What did he make something like 3 assists his last 5 games? A bit experience and calmness on the ball. Would it have hurt to stick an extra 12 months on his contract offer like he wanted? It was ridiculous letting him go.
Was saying this last night when none of our players dared move the ball forward with haste.

We miss a few players. Him no more than some others.

The fact our dof, speakshitman, came out and spoke publicly about offering him a one year deal was a disgrace imo

Done this with no other player and a cler attempt to try carry favour with the fans. Knowing at the time a one year deal would never be accepted

A shambles
Without a doubt.

Despite what people say about the way he left, he cared for the support and had a bit pride in playing for us.

Way more than KLD or Speakman.

Totally agree mate.

Aye, wonder what pissed him off to leave the way he did. Was it Beale or Speakman? Sadly he’s too old for our club anyway who just want a bunch a bairns in every position.
Low ball offer followed by pressure of the club speaking publically saying he'd been offered a new deal.

Neil refused to manager us = Snake.

Pritchard refused to play for us = “we miss him”

As a player wonderful at times, as a man a prick.
We don’t know what was said or done in his final days with us but at present I think I’d side with him rather than Speakman tbh.

It’s class when there’s a thread knocked up about Pritch, every time I see you comment on one it outs you as knowing absolutely nothing about football!
Like I'd go and pay to watch any team you would pick. I'll take a team full of Jack Clarkes over that prissy self loving ineffective disloyal twat anyday of the week.

Annoying player. If you watch any of our great attacks last year, Pritch was in there with touches, flicks, 1/2s , etc. But his dead ball kicks had gone right off, and his shooting was 99% rubbish.

Still...the good bits were very good. We move on...

Back