We might have our differences but there are truly some lovely people on here

I’ve talked regularly about me and me dad having Freddos at the match.
I got a PM this morning from someone (I won’t say who in case he doesn’t want me to) saying he worked for Cadbury’s and had a box of Freddos for me.
Sometimes when things are shit a gesture like that lifts your heart
Love little things like that.

That's what life is all about. Nice things that make you smile.

I got a PM this morning from someone (I won’t say who in case he doesn’t want me to) saying he worked for Cadbury’s and had a box of Freddos for me.

well done that person

I've had a lot of things from people off the board. Including yourself

Got a nice present though the letterbox by total surprise last Christmas

It is great to realise the niceness is still around in this day and age

Sometimes it's benificial to share on a platform like this. I have spoken to you before. My Mam died in June, a few days before her 96th birthday. At her wake, my wife got news of her sisters' death age 76. That was hard. Now, I've just come back from my Aunty, who is in palliative care and morphined up to the hilt.

I hope your Dad keeps on fighting, enjoy the time and keep on loving.

x

Sometimes it's benificial to share on a platform like this. I have spoken to you before. My Mam died in June, a few days before her 96th birthday. At her wake, my wife got news of her sisters' death age 76. That was hard. Now, I've just come back from my Aunty, who is in palliative care and morphined up to the hilt.

I hope your Dad keeps on fighting, enjoy the time and keep on loving.

x
You’ve had a really really tough time I hope you are okay
Thank you he’s plodding on, and I love him to bits always xx

and yet I got someone a Bovril and was called a pervert, strange world we live in.

Back